Thread: When to give up

When to give up

I normally love mystery derbies but this is one that I wish I never started.
    I am a single neighbourhood and the first one I got was for 18 smoothies. I ran out of time as I was sleeping and had to cancel the task.
    Then I got 6 school teachers and did not have a single one in town. Two days later and 7/8 trains and still only 4 school teachers one of which came from Greg's town.
    I am at a loss of what to do. It is very unfair I think. What would you do?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ting+baby+farm

It’s been some time since this thread was originally posted, but it is one way to holler for help when a small NH or solo player needs townies. I have a baby farm that often goes walk-a-bout to help others. Feel free at any time to PM anyone in the thread that has offered help.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Well 2 more trains and still no more school teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by countrybumpkin View Post
    Well 2 more trains and still no more school teachers.
    I would tap on the link Momscar provided above and send a PM to one or more of the volunteers here on the forum
    Last edited by WussyPuss; January 12th, 2020 at 02:25 AM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by countrybumpkin View Post
    I normally love mystery derbies but this is one that I wish I never started.
    I am a single neighbourhood and the first one I got was for 18 smoothies. I ran out of time as I was sleeping and had to cancel the task.
    Then I got 6 school teachers and did not have a single one in town. Two days later and 7/8 trains and still only 4 school teachers one of which came from Greg's town.
    I am at a loss of what to do. It is very unfair I think. What would you do?
    Don't you get to pick your tasks? If you play singly how many are on your task board? Just trash the ones you can't or want to do. I'm not understanding this.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

Quote Originally Posted by xenkitty View Post
    Don't you get to pick your tasks? If you play singly how many are on your task board? Just trash the ones you can't or want to do. I'm not understanding this.
    **Mystery** derby, xenkitty