Thread: 💥are you looking for a forever clan?💥

💥are you looking for a forever clan?💥

Mis-Fits #2VLYUP2U JUST MIGHT BE IT!

DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE. TO JOIN, SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.

Accepting TH 12 & 13 players with good war experience

WE ARE A LVL 18 WAR CLAN. WITH A STABLE CORE OF MATURE PLAYERS. BOTH MALE AND FEMALE.
    WE RANGE IN AGE FROM 17 TO 60+.
    WE HAVE PLAYERS FROM ALL OVER BUT MOST ARE USA BASED.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
    * Friendly, Generous Clan Mates
    * Back to back WARS - That you can opt in and out of at anytime.
    * Always getting full rewards in CLAN GAMES.
    * 30 v 30 CLWs - So as many as possible can get HAMMERS
    * Long term players willing to help and share knowledge.
    * Easy, common sense rules to follow
    * No repercussion for bad attacks - stuff happens

WHAT WE EXPECT:
    * The use of all war attacks. If you miss, please explain why. You may have to sit out a war or 2 depending on
    how many attacks you missed.
    * Every war is not mandatory. But you must remain active.
    * Keep your donation ratio within reason.
    * Always read CLAN MAIL and CLAN CHAT when you come on, as important things will be posted there.
    * Be friendly and respectful.
    * No Drama.

SO IF YOU THINK YOU CAN LIVE WITH ALL THAT, WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU PLAY WITH US.

��DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE.��
    Find us: Mis-Fits. # 2VLYUP2P and request to join. Say: “KAREN SENT ME

�� WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU AND START PLAYING��
    Last edited by Karrat; January 16th, 2020 at 03:17 PM.

Check us out, we only have a few spaces to fill. So request now before it is to late.

�� OH NO! We only have 5 spaces left. Don’t miss your chance to be part of a really good clan.

We actually only have 4 spaces empty, because I always keep one for returning members, or visits from them.

Now only 3 spaces left. Find us fast if you think we sound like the right clan for you. Because we are.

Hey there all you mature players, take a se one and read our clan description. Then come try us out for a while and see if you fit with us. We need 2 more TH 12 or 13 players with solid war experience. We look forward to meeting you.

We are still looking for a couple TH 12 or 13 with good solid war skills. Join us and test it out, see if we are fit. I hope to see you soon.

����Hey, come and play a few wars with us and see if you like our clan. Prefer TH 12 and 13 right now. But will never turn away an active player with good war record. Just request and say Karen sent me. See you soon.��

Hey everybody, If you love all war and clan games, and a mature group of people to play this game with, stop by our clan and tell them Kare sent you. Perfer TH 12 and 13 players right now with lots of war experience. For the few slots we have left to fill. Hope to se you soon.