Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucky bonus: how many cards revealed to advance ?

Lucky bonus: how many cards revealed to advance ?

From my own experience with Lucky bonus, season 6, 4 farms: I always have to reveal at least 3 cards before the button "Next round" turns green and let me advance.

Went to HelpSHift to day and read:
    It is not necessarily need to uncover all the available cards. You can move to the next round even if you have only chosen 1 card. If you feel like not pushing your luck anymore, just tap on ‘end bonus’ and collect your prizes.
    https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...nus&l=en&p=web

If only you know how much I wanted to advance right after the first card, but I couldn't.

Question, is this an oversight in-game coding or in HelpShift ? On round 1, the chance to find a bomb is pretty high if I need to reveal 3 cards to advance, even higher than round 2 and round 3. Doesn't make much sense to me that round 1 is such difficult.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Some of you will unlock Lucky bonus tomorrow .

If you could, please pay attention to how many card revealed needed to be able to get to next round.

Thank you
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

You have to turn over at least TWO cards to advance to the next round, so the above information is incorrect. All my hoodmates have confirmed same.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Last season I had the same experience as meonhoc and had to flip over at least 3 cards before “next round” was available. This season I can’t tell u because I bombed out on both farms during round 1 before I could see if “next round” was available.

Just did the lucky bonus. Round 1 requires you to turn 3 cards before the “next round” can be tapped.

Round 2, unfortunately I chose a bomb on the 2nd card, so I’m not sure.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

I managed to peek into round 3, in previous rounds, still need to reaveal the 3rd card to advance . Probability to find a bomb increases as you turn card over :

Round 1: 1 bomb amongst 6 cards: 1/6 - 1/5 - 1/4 - 1/3 - 1/2 - 1/1
    (17% - 20% - 25% - 50% - 100%)

Round 2: 2 bombs amongst 9 cards: 2/9 - 2/8 - ...... - 2/3 - 2/2
    (22% - 25% - 29% - 33% - 40% - 50% - 67% - 100%)

Round 3: 3 bombs amongst 15 cards: 3/15 - 3/14 - 3/13 ..... 3/5 - 3/4 - 3/3
    (20% - 21% - 23% - 25% - 27% - 30% - 33% - 38% - 43% - 50% - 60% - 75% - 100%)

If I wanna play safe, I guess I should stop before the change goes up to 40%, I would be able to reveal more rewards (better reward?) on next round.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:45 PM.

I’m afraid I am not getting it. I turned 2, got a bomb and it was over

pretty useless
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:03 AM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I recorded my lucky bonus play and i made it to round 3 without using diamonds. But i had the same experience with meonhoc, every round (1st and 2nd round) requires 3 tiles to be flipped to go over the next round.

Thank you!!

I hope HelpShift is correct and this gonna be changed sooon. Most would be blocked at round 1 quite early when they have little rewards that are worth their diamond.

I did lucky bonus and had same experience, it took 3 cards before I could advance to the next round. Made it to round 3 and was able to get 1 scroll and a bunch of other standard stuff...saws, axes, tnt, lollipops, vouchers etc