Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The *Off My Chest* Thread

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    "He that pays the piper, calls the tune."

Cool The *Off My Chest* Thread

Sit down, we're all friends here. Get whatever you need to off your chest below.

I'm ilovehayday and I buy wayyy too much stuff from the DD. This has caused me to have very few coins. Time to turn over a new leaf and save coins by making it myself. I aim to not be a compulsive Daily Dirt shopper, mindlessly shopping for hours.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

i really like that SC has solved the robber-bot issue with the 80 limit, but i'm still hoping they can find some ingenious way to selectively lift that limit while still keeping the bots at bay.

I am wussypuss, level 142 farmer and for half of my hay day life, I mixed up pumpkin and carrot pies
    Last edited by WussyPuss; January 9th, 2020 at 06:44 AM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Why don't the fruit trees work like the bushes? Every time I buy new trees, I have the tedious task of turning them in the correct direction.

I am momscar and I find I must gather what the animals give from all or none. Even if I need just 3 eggs, 18 chickens will be squeezed. Maybe thatís why I still have issues with Rose. 😊
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    I am momscar and I find I must gather what the animals give from all or none. Even if I need just 3 eggs, 18 chickens will be squeezed. Maybe that’s why I still have issues with Rose. 
    I do that, too, but I only have 12 chickens and no space for more

I am OutOfIdeas and I don't use boosters. Not because I don't like them but I find really no need for them and always forget. I only notice that they are there when the red number pops up so I have to delete them.

Also I don't (intentionally) cut down native trees and am always sad when I accidentially cut one
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

I'm Nina and I will never stop being sorry for not getting camping tent and campfire decoration.

It has been 2 years now that I keep hoping SC will offer it again.

I still drives me crazy that we have horse stalls for 12 but only 10 horses. Why SC, why? And it drives me crazy when I have good farm deco in my derby rewards in the columns with permits. Oh the decisions.

clearly HD is the game for those with a bit of OCD. Couldn’t agree more on the animal feedings Momscar and OutofIdeas. And if it makes you feel any better Ninagrozdanovic, I too have been kicking myself about the tent and camping decos I missed. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have those. May SC will offer them again (hint, hint, hint Nick!)

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    I still drives me crazy that we have horse stalls for 12 but only 10 horses. Why SC, why? And it drives me crazy when I have good farm deco in my derby rewards in the columns with permits. Oh the decisions.

clearly HD is the game for those with a bit of OCD. Couldn’t agree more on the animal feedings Momscar and OutofIdeas. And if it makes you feel any better Ninagrozdanovic, I too have been kicking myself about the tent and camping decos I missed. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have those. May SC will offer them again (hint, hint, hint Nick!)
    Taught me a lesson to buy decos I like immediately.

Still hope for camping equipment though. Hope dies last. 😂

Me too HeaveninTN! Those horse stalls need two more horses (my vote is for Appaloosas). Also, why do those dogs take all of my bacon. Is it possible to turn them into vegans so they can eat vegan hotdogs?