Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The *Off My Chest* Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FCTMSA View Post
    Me too HeaveninTN! Those horse stalls need two more horses (my vote is for Appaloosas). Also, why do those dogs take all of my bacon. Is it possible to turn them into vegans so they can eat vegan hotdogs?
    When I first started playing and saw that cats were a pet that was going to need to be fed, I thought “Oh dear, how am I ever going to keep enough fish for those critters?” Boy, I’m glad it was only milk!

Those 2 empty horse stalls bother me too! Maybe if we change our farm name to “2 more horses” Team HD would get the message.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    When I first started playing and saw that cats were a pet that was going to need to be fed, I thought ďOh dear, how am I ever going to keep enough fish for those critters?Ē Boy, Iím glad it was only milk!

Those 2 empty horse stalls bother me too! Maybe if we change our farm name to ď2 more horsesĒ Team HD would get the message.
    Shhh, donít give them any ideas to change the cat feeding to fish! That would be terrible if they did. But it might be funny to see a cat make its way to the river and snatch a jumping fish or two.

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    I do that, too, but I only have 12 chickens and no space for more

I am OutOfIdeas and I don't use boosters. Not because I don't like them but I find really no need for them and always forget. I only notice that they are there when the red number pops up so I have to delete them.

Also I don't (intentionally) cut down native trees and am sad when I accidentially cut one
    Oh my goodness! A kindred spirit. I thought I was the only one who didnít find the need for boosters! I do use the additional weight fishing booster. I like the boosters too, but like you, I forget that they r there until I need to delete the extras. I have all of my native trees as well and have gotten annoyed w myself when I have accidentally cut down a few! Hello friend!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

I also have kept my original trees, and get so upset when I realize I have cut one down.. needs a warning notice.
    the only time I do not feed all of an animal is when I think “ I maybe taking another feed animals derby task.”

Iím sure this has probably been raised before, but Iím going to say what I feel anyway. Whilst I completely appreciate any efforts on the part of SC to deter bots, I do find the 80 a day limit frustrating when switching lems/bems between my different farms. I work my second farm purely to store my excess lems/bems to avoid taking up space in main barn, but then when I need to expand silo or barn find I have to plan to do it across a few days because my limits are reached and I have to wait for my new limits to kick in. I wouldnít mind as much if my barn/silo were big anyway, but theyíre really not that big and they always need expanding. I wonder whether the answer lies in SC enabling a storage specific to expansion materials. That way we could at least separate from our main storage?

Fresh Spawn
    Being over the 80 limit, or having a full barn, seems to attract the best DD adverts.

My pet peeve is placing a bunch of pretty flowers or paths that i have in storage then unwittingly spend diamonds when iĎve used up my stored ones and continue placing them without noticing the hefty price tag.

Iíve been playing for about a year now and am still loving the game.

You think? In what ways do you think the limits attract best DD adverts, not sure I can see the link?

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamahake View Post

My pet peeve is placing a bunch of pretty flowers or paths that i have in storage then unwittingly spend diamonds when i‘ve used up my stored ones and continue placing them without noticing the hefty price tag.
    As someone who has more than once inadvertently used diamonds to buy an additional item when I already had one on display (the worst was a pink birthday cake for 90 diamonds), I have every sympathy with you.

There is a way to avoid this now. When you are decorating your farm, move across the options on the decor tab until you see "Storage". If you decorate from there you cannot buy an extra item in error. When you've used the last one that's in storage the item no longer appears on that tab.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    i really like that SC has solved the robber-bot issue with the 80 limit, but i'm still hoping they can find some ingenious way to selectively lift that limit while still keeping the bots at bay.
    Its not solved at all the cap has slowed the bot down but its still alive and well in the game i get the reason behind the cap and what sc were trying to do but its a shame that it's only managed to slow the bot down while at the same punish us loyal farmers before the cap i could store all my upgrade stocks on my mini farm barn then once i had enough i could bring them over in seconds and upgrade my barn or silo now it takes me days to bring the stock over
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulettes View Post
    You think? In what ways do you think the limits attract best DD adverts, not sure I can see the link?
    Iím sure itís just a coincidence - it seems that my most sought-after resources get advertised, just when Iím not able to buy them 😖. Then they tauntingly sit there in someoneís RSS, available but not buyable.