Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No tech support for kindle fire?

No tech support for kindle fire?

Hello,

I've posted quite a few times on bugs/glitches and no one has answered my post.. Why?

Not sure if anyone has this problem but whenever I try chatting in my hood chat sometime I can type fine, and other times it flickers like a switch. It lets me type few words or letters then it give me a odd option to minimize keyboard or a back arrow. I'm not sure if this is a game related problem, device, or the is itself.
    Does anyone have a suggestion?

I play on kindle fire 7th generation.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazywill2018 View Post
    Hello,

I've posted quite a few times on bugs/glitches and no one has answered my post.. Why?

...Does anyone have a suggestion?
    No one has answered you because Player Support don't read the Supercell forums. You must contact them in game with your issues. Good luck.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now Boomer
    January 8, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 9th, 2020 at 12:38 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Sorry I know absolutely nothing about kindle fire devices.

Your best option is to try and contact in game player support as LynnK already advised.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Hello,

Not sure if anyone has this problem but whenever I try chatting in my hood chat sometime I can type fine, and other times it flickers like a switch. It lets me type few words or letters then it give me a odd option to minimize keyboard or a back arrow. I'm not sure if this is a game related problem, device, or the is itself.
    Does anyone have a suggestion?

I play on kindle fire 7th generation.
    It is an issue with the keyboard "owner". If that keyboard is hayday software (it is not), then it is hayday's issue. If it's by kindle, it's kindle's issue, if you're using a 3rd party keyboard, than it's that company's issue.

i think you're best bets would be fellow kindle/hayday users, followed by trying an external (bluetooth) keyboard. Good luck finding a fix.

Hay Day has some issues with installed app keyboards other than the system keyboard.
    I use a fire HD8 tablet. I like using a 3rd party keyboard from the Google Play Store because it has predictive word feature.
    Problem with using that app sometimes it just drops out of sight right in the middle of a chat entry then reappears for short and repeats.

Closing the game and restarting the device often helps. This bug does not occur with any other app, just Hay Day.

Why does my kindle fire crashes whenever I load game?

Sometimes it can several tries till it finally loads more of 5+ times then it crashes when I try to chat in the hood chat. Does hayday support kindle fire 7 HD?

Whenever I post something about game in regarding to kindle fire I get no feedback.

Please answer me??

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Hay Day has some issues with installed app keyboards other than the system keyboard.
    I use a fire HD8 tablet. I like using a 3rd party keyboard from the Google Play Store because it has predictive word feature.
    Problem with using that app sometimes it just drops out of sight right in the middle of a chat entry then reappears for short and repeats.

Closing the game and restarting the device often helps. This bug does not occur with any other app, just Hay Day.
    Well that just sucks right? I've done that before and it used to work.. But now since after the last update with valley and limit to tools... Hayday for me is a no no.. One problem after the next.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    No one has answered you because Player Support don't read the Supercell forums. You must contact them in game with your issues. Good luck.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now Boomer
    January 8, 2020
    Someone mentioned that the player support on game is run by an automatic response. And there is no other option to select on technical issues.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Someone mentioned that the player support on game is run by an automatic response. And there is no other option to select on technical issues.
    AFAIK, not all players were relegated to Supercell Automated Support. I'm one of those unlucky players who must interact with Sparky.

You may be lucky and have still access to a live Support Agent. Please try to contact Player Support in game for assistance. If Supercell Automated Support isn't helpful, your last resort is to use the webform below. Good luck. And may The Force be with you.

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    Februay 12, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; February 13th, 2020 at 02:27 AM.

Sometimes it can several tries till it finally loads more of 5+ times then it crashes when I try to chat in the hood chat. Does hayday support kindle fire 7 HD?

Whenever I post something about game in regarding to kindle fire I get no feedback.

Please answer me??
    Some of us answered you in a previous thread posted by you last month. Please see below.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...or-kindle-fire

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    Februay 12, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; February 13th, 2020 at 02:34 AM.