Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Leaving a clan mid Cwl?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirky519 View Post
    What kind of leader would give himself bonus medals over his clan mates?

So happy the SC forum is immune to US politics. Oh, wait... ��

I do......I hand out medals based on performance. The top players get the bonus medals. Back when a large portion of us were max TH12 it was different as we really didn't need the extra medals.

So if my 3 accounts are the top three medal counts guess who is on the list for all three accounts. Everyone in the clan knows how it works.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Any leader if a clan which has rules in place for how medals are distributed would do so if his account met those rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by carmour987 View Post
    I do......I hand out medals based on performance. The top players get the bonus medals. Back when a large portion of us were max TH12 it was different as we really didn't need the extra medals.

So if my 3 accounts are the top three medal counts guess who is on the list for all three accounts. Everyone in the clan knows how it works.
    We do similar, except we have a subsidiary rule that any one person can only get one bonus. So last time, we had 7 to give out, but I had 2 of the top 7, and another member had 3. Which meant positions 8, 9, 10 got a set each.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

We pretty much give to the top players, (champs 3) however I Have a fairer system to be fair for those that only had 5 or 6 wars ect. Basicly I treat a 2 star as a Ďparí so if you had 5 wars and scored 13 stars, then thatís plus 3. And I work it out that way to be fair, some people would have a war or 2 off to let others rotate around. When we were in champs 2 I had a more complexed system that took defences into account too since champs 2 was basicly all maxed bases back then

I have 5 Accts in CWL wars & typically i account for 15-20% of the total stars, be it 15x15 or 30 x 30. My plan is to get everyone to max medals every war and swap out as needed based on opponent, TH level and ability. I rotate the bonus awards, taking into acct 12/13’s typically dont need the medals, and i position them to help the entire clan perform better going forward. Even though i could probably claim a bonus every war, I will take a share every 3rd war or so and designate it to one of my minis.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorf View Post
    I have 5 Accts in CWL wars & typically i account for 15-20% of the total stars, be it 15x15 or 30 x 30. My plan is to get everyone to max medals every war and swap out as needed based on opponent, TH level and ability. I rotate the bonus awards, taking into acct 12/13ís typically dont need the medals, and i position them to help the entire clan perform better going forward. Even though i could probably claim a bonus every war, I will take a share every 3rd war or so and designate it to one of my minis.
    That's pretty similar to me as well and will normally have 4 or 5 in our main CWL, and another 4 or 5 in our lower CWL. Usually I am the one that is handing out the bonuses and if I have 4-5 bases in, I will take one of the bonuses. In the lower CWL I don't usually take any bonuses and just leave them for anyone else that wants it. Last CWL I didn't claim any even though our main clan went 7/7 because I'm not too fussed and majority of my bases are where I want them.

The way we generally do bonuses is no more than 1 per person, if you have 3-5 bases in then will often get to pick 1 every CWL as long as you've used all your attacks. In the last couple wars we have a good idea how many we'll have to hand out and just ask who wants bonuses, I even appreciate when people are hungry for it.

Leaders generally get the short end of the stick when it comes to bonuses because if they were taking all of the bonuses every CWL, it wouldn't be long until you were a solo clan
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:57 AM.