Thread: Something strange happened just now in CWL

Exclamation Something strange happened just now in CWL

So, our clan was winning by 2 stars and 20% on today's cwl match, and the opponent had 12/15 attacks remaining on thier stats, and thier top player had not used thier attack. there was 20 minutes left in the match last I checked and evreything was still like that. I *swear* that the lowest person on our team was a th12 at our fith position. about 20 minutes later our leader says she noticed something strange, that at first the menu displayed victory, she closed it to look at the next day, I said "damn we lost", in the chat and when she switched back it said lost, after telling us this I pointed out that the other clan still had 12/15 attacks, but thier top player had somehow used thier attack, and 3 starred a th10 at our 12th position that I also swear had at LEAST one star on them. None of this truly matters, it's the first day weve lost this CWL but it is strange and quite questionable to say the least.

does anyone have an idea what might be going on?
    Last edited by Carlex181; January 8th, 2020 at 06:51 PM.
    Do not underestimate the power of the allmighty bunghole

So long as you start your raid before the war timer runs down, it will let you complete that raid..
    Maybe a glitch showed the win, then reversed it after his attack completed..

As for gaining extra stars on a base.. i dont know about that.. In war, each defensive base usually only yields a maximum of three stars (and if a base has already given up a star, then only the extra 2 should be possible)

What does the War events tab of that day show you?

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    What does the War events tab of that day show you?
    thank you. I didnt know this existed. as for what it says, it was indeed a last second match, and our th10 was zero starred at first. my bad, thank you!
    Do not underestimate the power of the allmighty bunghole

OK,

One thing I noticed yesterday, just as a complete accident is that I think the next war starts BEFORE the prior war fully ends. Here's why I think that:

Yesterday I forgot about an attack I needed to do in our casual clan. I had everything set up and was waiting to see if I could loot or drop to get 3 in case the opponent made a late charge. Well, it slipped my mind to attack and by the time I got back into the account there was 20 seconds left. The opponent had not made a run so I grabbed the first base I could get and hit attack. I then used the entire 3 minutes to attack. When my attack was done, the next day's war had already started and the opponent had already finished one attack!

Had my final attack been a decisive one (i.e. if the stars I earned affected the outcome) then it's very likely the above situation you described might have occurred.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; January 8th, 2020 at 09:32 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes