Thread: Looking to rejoin Green Acres NH ... or a new NH!

Looking to rejoin Green Acres NH ... or a new NH!

Hello! I am looking to rejoin Green Acres (Tag #8022RGRR, pink heart with red cat) since it is invite only. I had to take a few months off from playing to do personal/family issues and during that time I was dropped from my wonderful neighborhood (completely understand btw). So if anyone from my old neighborhood sees this, I would LOVE to come back.

However, if I do not get ahold of anyone from my old NH, I am seeking to find a new competitive, fun, helpful NH.

I am level 73 and from the Cental time zone in the U.S.

Thank you!

If you are looking for a serious derby hood try us out. We are 10 tasks max points. And we actually have fun along the way.
    Miss
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

Quote Originally Posted by manda8907 View Post
    Hello! I am looking to rejoin Green Acres (Tag #8022RGRR, pink heart with red cat) since it is invite only. I had to take a few months off from playing to do personal/family issues and during that time I was dropped from my wonderful neighborhood (completely understand btw). So if anyone from my old neighborhood sees this, I would LOVE to come back.

However, if I do not get ahold of anyone from my old NH, I am seeking to find a new competitive, fun, helpful NH.

I am level 73 and from the Cental time zone in the U.S.

Thank you!
    Hello Manda,

Iíll send you a PM! 🤗

Hi Manda, Will send you a pm cheers Robyn from The Active Help.
    Last edited by robynkayw; January 9th, 2020 at 10:10 AM.

Hi! Thought I would share our ad:😁
    Five year old Championship neighborhood looking for serious derby players! 103 Gold!
    ❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood called Farming Fools! If you are looking for a fun place to hang out while farming, come join us!

😍We are one big family! Our Championship neighborhood has been around since 2014 and we have achieved 103🏆golden trophies! We are looking for HIGHLY competitive derby players! Top 3 is our goal. If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood! Like minded team players with great communication is who we are looking for!

Everyone must complete nine tasks at minimum of 320/400 points PLUS tenth is required.

**We aim to finish our tasks in the fastest time possible! We set a TIMED goal each derby and work together to finish early! This is just a goal and everyone helps one another to finish! We usually have 3 or 4 days of down time once we are done. The group is often quieter once derby is completed and we are waiting for derby to end, so if you are looking for a group to keep you entertained 24/7 then this is not the group for you! We are looking for extremely independent members who can carry their own weight as a team player.

We have a private Facebook group. Please join by searching for Farming Fools! and sending a request to join. (Dont forget the ! at the end) After joining, and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

Must* use Fb Messenger. This is so we can communicate and is very essential during Special themed derby weeks .

Humor is welcome!😜😛

*The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 60

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤