Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Attention: Piggy Bank Issue!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbrit View Post
    I had enough left when combining the wallet and the piggy bank to get the Valley Balloon, which was my plan. But to get it I now learn I have to spend 25 diamonds? I don’t think so. The valley has been annoying to me, but semi-playable. Now it is an official, hidden rip off thrown in at the end of the season. “Pay 25 diamonds to get the coins you already earned.” I think not.
    I wouldn't pay 25 diamonds to buy the Valley Balloon. But I would pay 25 diamonds to buy 40 diamonds prize which is a net gain of 15 diamonds.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now Boomer
    January 8, 2020
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Attention Valley Players - it has come to our attention that thereís a minor design issue with the Piggy Bank which we will try to solve as soon as possible. If your combined token amount exceeds 6000 (both Wallet and Piggy Bank), you need to spend your wallet tokens first prior to opening your Piggy Bank. The hard limit for the Wallet is currently 6000, and it can not exceed that limit, thus you may loose tokens if your Piggy Bank tokens canít fit that number.

If you want to buy for example both the season decoration, and the diamonds you need to claim one of them first, then open your Piggy Bank and then claim the second one.

NOTE: This only affects players whose combined tokens exceed 6000.

If you have opened your Piggy Bank prior to spending any tokens from your Wallet and lost any, please reach out to our support from within the game.

Weíll let you know when we have a more robust fix for this unforeseen issue.

Cheers,

Nick
    This happened to me and I did not see any instruction to use the tokens before opening the piggy bank.
    A big thank you to Sofia from Support who has helped fix the problem and I now have both the balloon and the 💎💎💎

Farm Level 179. Town 55. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymgirl4a View Post
    This happened to me and I did not see any instruction to use the tokens before opening the piggy bank.
    A big thank you to Sofia from Support who has helped fix the problem and I now have both the balloon and the 
    Congrats to you for winning both prizes!

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now Boomer
    January 8, 2020
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Fresh Spawn
    I reached out to support from the game they directed me here.
    I would like to know why there is the need to charge 25 diamonds to open piggy bank.
    I worked my valley tokens to be able to get two items only to find out it would take diamonds as well. We as players earned those tokens with our valley play and shouldn't be now charged diamonds.
    Very disappointed the designers feel the need to hamper their players
    I've spent real money on diamonds to access other areas of the game. Not to be sold this cool new piggy bank option only to have the wool pulled over our eyes once we earned those tokens through game play.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    We are back online and the limit for the Wallet is temporarily set to 9000. Read more: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12455075

Cheers,

Nick
    Remove the 25 diamonds. We players earned those through play now you're robbing us of diamonds i to access them.
    Very disappointed.