Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 25 diamonds ???

I just want an empty piggy bank for next season .

I manage pretty well with wallet alone, but once piggy bank filled with uneven tokens and won't help me get any reward, it becomes kinda useless for following seasons till the day I break it open.

Edit: in my simulation, there is one scenario where I would end up with 1188 green tokens in piggy bank for Season 7
    Last edited by meonhoc; January 8th, 2020 at 09:03 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley info : - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 143♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I didnt enjoy anything about this season at all. The animals, the piggy bank, none of it. Shame, i enjoyed it before, I wont be opting in next time round

Fresh Spawn
    25 diamonds I couldnít believe it. Vouchers okay, coins would be great! But I will never spend a single diamond in the valley. I have been playing this game for years, and all I see is greed! Why has this game gotten so greedy! Since I have all my machines, I just accumulate coins. I give away so much stuff but there is nothing to spend coins on! The good stuff is diamonds and itís just greedy. We use to get good gifts for global events, but the same ole stuff we get for working our farms isnít right. I spend money on tom, rose and Ernest as I think most players do. So how greedy can hay day get? The fuel station ďdiamondsĒ really why not coins? Now the piggy bank takes our tokens and we have to pay diamonds? Scary what hay day rakes in a day and they just want more!

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    They must have announced the price earlier, as i knew all along that it was going to cost 25 diamonds and have ignored it from day 1. Sorry you guys are surprised.
    I also play another game with a piggy bank - they also charge a lot to access it of real cash (no in game tokens). People must pay or developers would not include. I agree that it is too much and ignored it, took my 40 free diamonds and am quite happy
    I donít think SC announced it. I found out about it by watching one of the YouTube videos, which most players donít watchóand Iím sure many arenít even aware of. So I can understand why a lot of people were taken by surprise.

I never watch the YouTube videos, so must have read it on forum from someone who did. You are right, SC probably did not officially announce it. Can't remember how I knew, but I knew it was 25 diamonds and was surprised when people were excited about piggy during the season since I thought it was high priced, especially for so few tokens. Never occurred to me that they did not know the price or i would have reminded - informed them.
    Last edited by VulcanforHayDay; January 9th, 2020 at 04:10 AM.

Have agree, was very surprised and did not take up that offer. I would be surprised if many took this up.

Holy heck!

25 diamonds is shocking. I will never pay that for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by valleria View Post
    Ok, i finish the valley and take my reward, the decoration, i tought i bougt 2-3 things with the piggy money ...

NO WAY ... Never ... 25 diamonds to use it, sorry, not for me, never ...

then the message you restant currency wil be lost because your piggy thing is full, well ok, that does not change from the other time and i have dealt with it ...

so the new thing with animals is really funny and i bring something else, but de piggy "theaf" does not exist for me with this configuration ...

I had no problem with this. The piggy bank was something that wasn't there before, and if you choose not to use it, it just sits there. It's the player's option to decide...there is nothing forced on you. Also, it was communicated early that it would cost 25 diamonds...not sure where, but I saw it.

My only complaint is the inequality of the pink/green/blue vouchers. I had 3800 pink (and had bought everything possible), which limited my ability to have more than 1100 each of the blue and green. Even if I wanted to spend the diamonds on the piggy bank, it would have done me no good. I couldn't have bought two of the top items anyway. I always choose the booster pack, so I did again. If spending 25 diamonds would have opened up the 40 diamond pack, I would have done it immediately. Net gain of 15 diamonds.

When this new version of the valley was introduced, some of my baby farms found themself "stuck" in the valley even if i didnt enter it yet. I simply didn't bother exiting the valley last season. So, there was the option to break the (empty) piggy bank for 25 diamonds. So i knew first hand about the piggy bank price from day one hour one of the new valley.
    Last edited by BULIGO; January 9th, 2020 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    When this new version of the valley was introduced, some of my baby farms found themself "stuck" in the valley even if i didnt enter it yet. I simply didn't bother exiting the valley last season. So, there was the option to break the (empty) piggy bank for 25 diamonds. So i knew first hand about the piggy bank price from day one hour one of the new valley.
    And I think ultimately this is how I found out about the 25 diamonds. I don’t know who shared the information but, because of this forum, I was aware early on and went about the Valley ignoring the piggy bank because I knew I would never access it.

I agree totally, Chipfarm, it is each individual farmers choice. And yes, it is a net gain of 15 diamonds, but for me it is the principle. But it is a moot point because my full wallet of imbalanced token anyway but wouldn’t have used the piggy bank if it wasn’t. But I do wish I had the option to trash the piggy bank contents. I, personally, Would have rather had option to “bank” fuel as I left 85 gals of fuel and 14 spins unused.