Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 diamonds ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

25 diamonds ???

Ok, i finish the valley and take my reward, the decoration, i tought i bougt 2-3 things with the piggy money ...

NO WAY ... Never ... 25 diamonds to use it, sorry, not for me, never ...

then the message you restant currency wil be lost because your piggy thing is full, well ok, that does not change from the other time and i have dealt with it ...

so the new thing with animals is really funny and i bring something else, but de piggy "theaf" does not exist for me with this configuration ...
    Farm 144 ... Town 45 My goal is to have my level 150 with my town at 50 ... yeah crazy

Fresh Spawn
    I agree. 25 Diamonds is completely ridiculous!

Indeed; thought the same. I'm not spending 25 diamonds for those few tokens in the bank. I could probably barely buy something else with them anyway; seeing how little actually fits into the piggy bank. And my leftover tokens from the wallet were discarded as usual, obviously. Well; I guess at the moment it's just like the piggy bank was never introduced to begin with.

The piggy bank is useless to me because I will never pay 25 diamonds to open it when I earned the tokens in the first place. Why were we not told up front about the charge of 25 diamonds? It is all very disappointing and I feel tricked.

Quote Originally Posted by snyderjane View Post
    The piggy bank is useless to me because I will never pay 25 diamonds to open it when I earned the tokens in the first place. Why were we not told up front about the charge of 25 diamonds? It is all very disappointing and I feel tricked.
    My sentiments exactly. I earned the piggy bank tokens. Now you tell me I have to spend 25 diamonds to access them!? It’s a rip off.
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 166 : Town 52 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

25 diamonds, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbrit View Post
    My sentiments exactly. I earned the piggy bank tokens. Now you tell me I have to spend 25 diamonds to access them!? Itís a rip off.
    Same here. That's not only deceiving, it's a insult to their paying customers. Shame on them. There's a lot to be fixed as far as the valley is concerned. So disappointing, I don't want to be involved with the valley at this point, and if things don't change, maybe it's time to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by snyderjane View Post
    All of this.

I schemed and worked the entire season to have at least 1900 of each colour token in my wallet and approx 400 of each colour in my piggy bank; the plan being to win both the 40 diamonds and the deco statue. No way am I paying 25 diamonds for it!

Had I known about the 25 diamond rip off, I would have only done enough for the few items I wanted in the shop plus the 40 diamonds.

In future I will simply ignore the piggy bank and play for any permits and the 40 diamonds only. But this just leaves a nasty taste in my mouth about the entire valley...

We were told up front you could open the piggy bank with diamonds. But it did not say how many.

Agreed. Right cheek to charge 25 diamond to effectively only get 15 back. And that doesn't event work due to the losing tokens issue. Not worth the effort.

I have to say just more that i usually don't say anything about the diamonds, i totally understand that they are the earning of the developpers ... but here, what i found is that for something bonus in a bonus thing (the valley) the price is far to high ...
    Farm 144 ... Town 45 My goal is to have my level 150 with my town at 50 ... yeah crazy