Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 25 diamonds ???

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Hi HeaveninTN and everyone,

Would you be interested in working for Supercell as a Data Analyst sometime in the near future? I just checked the Supercell Careers page and there's no openings for a DA at this time. I don't know if one of the job requirements is relocating to Finland.

Full Disclosure: I don't work for Supercell or its parent company Tencent. I don't have any personal or professional affiliations with Tencent or Supercell.

---
    Storming beaches to lower the BOOM on NPCs and fellow Boomers,

Lynn D. Hammer
    January 12, 2020
    yep, not moving to Finland. Live in Tennessee and I actually work from home as a contractor so yes, I would love the opportunity to be a data analyst helping to improve a product I love. So if a position becomes available, I am more than interested for relocating is not a requirement.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    yep, not moving to Finland. Live in Tennessee and I actually work from home as a contractor so yes, I would love the opportunity to be a data analyst helping to improve a product I love. So if a position becomes available, I am more than interested for relocating is not a requirement.
    I understand your reluctance to relocate to Finland because it's known for having long, dark, cold winters which is an anomaly in the Southern part of the United States.

---
    Storming beaches to lower the BOOM on NPCs and fellow Boomers,

Lynn D. Hammer
    January 12, 2020
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Not true, you can ignore the piggy bank and leave the Valley once you have bought all affordable items in the shops. I left the Valley without breaking Piggy bank.
    As did I. But I had no choice over how many tokens were put in the piggy bank in the first place - it happened automatically.

But maybe one day there will be so many tokens in there that it'll seem worth the 25 diamonds to open it.
    Level 96 - farm started June 2016
    No Town

I thought the tokens were limited - now that my piggy is full, no more will accumulate. Much easier to ignore that way

Centennial Club
    One of the problems I came across this time was that you had no control over how many tokens you would collect by dropping off animals. Before, if you were short on one particular colour, you could plan your route accordingly, and thus keep your tokens evenly spread out. This time, I had something like 1500 more blues and nothing to buy, so even with the extra tokens in the piggy bank, I wouldn't have had enough to unlock 2 exclusive prizes anyway.