Thread: Need a solid ground army for wars

Question Need a solid ground army for wars

I am a sui lalo user. Iím decent at using it, but I fail a LOT more than I probably should due to the air wardenís garbage AI. So I have decided to ditch the air armies and go to ground.

Iím thinking of something with hogs, but anything works really. I have plenty of time for upgrades. Just doing walls, heroes and a few more defences, so nothing much except lab. I am open to suggestions and strategy guides.

I am th11, my heroes are 46-43-20 and I rank my skill level moderate. I am willing to learn and practice.

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 48 Queen: 47 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Back when th11 was the highest th, bowitch was the dominate strategy. It still does well at th11.
    As you mentioned, hogs work well with an aq walk or charge (sui hogs). Miners are also good at th11 (personally I've never been good with them and can't for the life of me figure them out).
    Summary: bowitch
    hogs (with aq walk or charge, or a suicide hero charge)
    miners
    You can still find videos on youtube to get the basic comps and strats down, then just experiment to figure out what you like and do well with.
    Hope this helps and good luck.

Um how am I supposed to practice QC hogs while my queen is down?

Lol

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 48 Queen: 47 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Um how am I supposed to practice QC hogs while my queen is down?

Lol
    In your original post you mention trying something with hogs and you did not state that your aq is down.
    So, my response was indicative of what you wrote and not what you did not write.

Fresh Spawn
    If we rule out QW then PekkaBoBat is the go to strategy in th11. U can also use hogs with kill squad (baby+ice+bowler+wallwreck). In air DragBat is also good

For war in th11 i use ks and hero's to take out opp aq and cc troops after that almost any bases is 3 unless you run outta time so better have some wiz for clean up
    The army composition i use 2 edg for funnel 3-4giants to tank for siege so it can go as deep as possible 7 bowlers 3-4wiz rest hogs 5 heal 1 poison bowlersin cc and rage in cc.
    Spell Combination varies depending on bases but basically thats what i use most