Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many scrolls in the Lucky Bonus?

How many scrolls in the Lucky Bonus?

I reached the third Lucky Bonus today. I got 2 scrolls, one in the second part of the game and one in the third part. I only got 1 scroll in each of the first two Lucky Bonus spaces. I'm wondering if anyone had different results? Did anyone get more than 1 scroll from the first or second Lucky Bonus? Did anyone get 3 scrolls from the third Lucky Bonus? Just trying to find out what is/was possible? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Greencheese View Post
    I reached the third Lucky Bonus today. I got 2 scrolls, one in the second part of the game and one in the third part. I only got 1 scroll in each of the first two Lucky Bonus spaces. I'm wondering if anyone had different results? Did anyone get more than 1 scroll from the first or second Lucky Bonus? Did anyone get 3 scrolls from the third Lucky Bonus? Just trying to find out what is/was possible? Thanks.
    i did get three scrolls from the one I did yesterday, one was round 2, the other 2 were in round three were I luckily found both of them first then promptly quit lol ! So no 60-90-diamonds for me lol

How do you get to the second and third rounds? Do you have to open all doors in the previous rounds—including the bombs—and pay diamonds to diffuse them before moving to the next round? Or is there a way to move to the next round without opening all the doors in the current one?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    How do you get to the second and third rounds? Do you have to open all doors in the previous rounds—including the bombs—and pay diamonds to diffuse them before moving to the next round? Or is there a way to move to the next round without opening all the doors in the current one?
    You have to look very quickly at what’s being offered in each round, for me I note the 1-3 items I think are “worth” risking - I did hit the bomb in round 1 and then took all the prizes because I paid 5 diamonds for them, in the second round, I hit the permit before hitting any bombs so I just ended that round without turning over any more tiles....and moved on to round 3 where I was super lucky and managed to hit both permits without any of the three Bombs, then I ended the game and collected my 3 permits for the grand price of 5 diamonds.

Things did NOT go so well in my first piggy game...I hit ALL the bomb except one. Don’t ask. But then I got like 40 items, most of which weren’t that useful and certainly not worth the 150 or so diamonds I blew on it.
    Last edited by Aardvark10; January 8th, 2020 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    You have to look very quickly at what’s being offered in each round, for me I note the 1-3 items I think are “worth” risking - I did hit the bomb in round 1 and then took all the prizes because I paid 5 diamonds for them, in the second round, I hit the permit before hitting any bombs so I just ended that round without turning over any more tiles....and moved on to round 3 where I was super lucky and managed to hit both permits without any of the three Bombs, then I ended the game and collected my 3 permits for the grand price of 5 diamonds.

Things did NOT go so well in my first piggy game...I hit ALL the bomb except one. Don’t ask. But then I got like 40 items, most of which weren’t that useful and certainly not worth the 150 or so diamonds I blew on it.
    Thanks for your response. I’m confused, because I’ve never seen an option to go on to the next round. All I’ve seen are the prizes available in round 1, and after opening the first door (which was never a bomb), the only options I could see were to either open another door or collect my prize(s). So when I decided to quit round 1, I collected my prizes, and the game ended. As far as I could see, there was no option to go to the next round. What am I missing?

Last time around, I tapped twice, collected the two prizes and ended everything
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Last time around, I tapped twice, collected the two prizes and ended everything
    Was there an option you didn’t choose to go on to another round?

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    i did get three scrolls from the one I did yesterday, one was round 2, the other 2 were in round three were I luckily found both of them first then promptly quit lol ! So no 60-90-diamonds for me lol
    Thanks Aardvark. Can you tell me if you got the 3 scrolls in the first, second, or third Lucky Bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Was there an option you didn’t choose to go on to another round?
    yes there was, but I chose to not go any further since it was futile previously
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by Greencheese View Post
    Thanks Aardvark. Can you tell me if you got the 3 scrolls in the first, second, or third Lucky Bonus?
    first one - zero permits

second one - one permit

third one - two permits (each had their own card)