Thread: Derby Opt Out Glitch

Derby Opt Out Glitch

A neighbor opted out of the Mystery Derby and found herself opted in this morning. Not a good derby for this glitch to be acting up. She told us in the chat she was going to, then opted herself out. Has anyone had in-game support help with this problem?
    * Level 112 Farm named TerriBug Acres.
    * Thank You, Supercell, for the Valley Fuel Tracker! Why?
    Because everything starts with fuel in The Valley.
    * I my NH, Fishing Event, Blossom Derby, my farm bunnies, my Orchard, and filling town orders.

Oh dear! I feel your pain. Any time you are opted in because of the glitch is not good. I’m not sure there is anything support can do, especially if any of your hood mates have taken a task.

Depending on the size of your NH, and your goals, if your hood mate does 320 point tasks it could still be possible to place. You can definitely still reach all the thresholds.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    ... You can definitely still reach all the thresholds.
    This depends on how many people are taking part and is not the case in small derbies.

One of my neighbours experienced that glitch some time ago but we did not reach out to support for help, so I don't know this.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Something weird about that opt out button. I have a baby farm that I found opted in derby and it was not even high enough level to play derby. I logged onto the baby farm, went to adv settings and tried to uncheck it from derby but it was darkened out and would not change. I had to opt out that farm from the leader farm. Luckily it was before derby started.

This happened to me a while ago but I did not co tact support. I do t think they can help after the derby has started. I always try to check now just before the derby starts. Good luck to your NH.

Farm Level 178. Town 54. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

This also happened to me in last months Mystery Derby, where one of my baby farm's was automatically opted in. (https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12419398)
    It had to take non-mystery tasks, while I took only mystery tasks. I was lucky to not be demoted and that's only because it looked like many of the other neighborhoods quit halfway through! It was an odd derby to say the least. I have to remember now to check the status of the others prior to derby start.

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Tahoe, just tap on your NH house, the one with the banner. Tap the ‘members’ tab. There you will see all your hoodmates and their derby status. This is also where the leader can opt-out a player, if necessary.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Tahoe, just tap on your NH house, the one with the banner. Tap the ‘members’ tab. There you will see all your hoodmates and their derby status. This is also where the leader can opt-out a player, if necessary.
    Thank you, I'm aware of that.

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!