Thread: Builder battler notify opponent if they won

Builder battler notify opponent if they won

Me failing my attack within 20 secs, then spectating my opponent only to see they haven't started, and watching the minutes getting drained on my clock tower. Is definitely my happy place.
    Can we add a feature that once your opponent scores higher you are able too, on your own will send a white flag icon next to your spectator icon. To notify them that they won.

I would love this I'm a very fast (yes I spam troops) attacker in the builder base and hate to wait for the opponent (especially the 'surgical one' with a full sneaky archer army ).

Them seeing that they won could give them the opportunity to end the attack and preserve their own clock tower boost, too. If they need the percentage/a certain building/more walls destroyed for season challenges or clan games or want to annoy the opponent they could still go on.

The reason why I still don't think this will happen is that it would decrease the need to spend diamonds and/or clock tower potions to get 3 wins/day. I don't know if it would make a huge enough difference not to implement that. Anyway I support your idea
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Problem here...

1) Your opponent could be trying to complete some goal, like a clan game challenge, that would make them want to finish the attack regardless. Making you even more upset and feeling like they're just rubbing it in, when in fact they have a reason to complete the attack.

2) Some people are just d*cks and if they saw this they may just hold on to whatever troops they had left and purposely run out the clock just to waste your time,

I already see #2 occasionally. When I'm spectating I've seen them hold on to just one archer or one minion and just let the clock run out just to be an a-hole. Throwing up a white flag showing they've already won might make this even more likely as they'll know for sure they don't need the extra 1% that single troop could possibly get.
    Last edited by Dan203; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:35 PM.

This idea had been discussed many times and the conclusion is that it will cause more harm than before (as explained by Dan203 post). Since that's the case it wouldn't be considered as QoL as it wouldn't make the game better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan203 View Post
    Problem here...

1) Your opponent could be trying to complete some goal, like a clan game challenge, that would make them want to finish the attack regardless. Making you even more upset and feeling like they're just rubbing it in, when in fact they have a reason to complete the attack.

2) Some people are just d*cks and if they saw this they may just hold on to whatever troops they had left and purposely run out the clock just to waste your time,

I already see #2 occasionally. When I'm spectating I've seen them hold on to just one archer or one minion and just let the clock run out just to be an a-hole. Throwing up a white flag showing they've already won might make this even more likely as they'll know for sure they don't need the extra 1% that single troop could possibly get.

There are many reasons why this would add more harm. And in the end you would waist more time anyhow as all payers would wait the complete preparition time to gain an advantage. So in the end every battle you would end up with waist a minute

The concept of the builder base is for everyone, in every attack, do their best. Yes, some people sandbag for different reasons, but in general, the incentive is to win, always. I don't see SC considering any feature that is counterproductive to that.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots