Thread: Valley Double Exclusive Prize obtainable

Valley Double Exclusive Prize obtainable

Thanks to the Hay Day game makers, Sanctuary Valley was a fun challenge but glad I am done with it.
    I completed all 5 of my farms in Valley with the collection of all desired prizes and double exclusive prizes if I have figured it correctly.
    The only thing is I do not think it is fair to require 25 diamonds to open the Piggy bank after accomplishing the desired objective and putting forth the long effort to be able to use it. In effect one cannot win two exclusives because you take away over half of the diamonds from the 40 diamond prize so I can get the other prize.

40 Diamond exclusive takes 1200 Tokens each color
    Valley Balloon 1100 Tokens each color
    Required Total - 2300 Tokens each color

Last edited by dtx725; January 7th, 2020 at 06:55 AM.

I qualified for the 40 diamonds prize with 4 of my 7 farms. It was such a tedium, never again. One, maybe two, in the same hood, and that will be it. The tokens inbalance was...bewildering to say the least. SuperCell, please, introduce the tokens exchange office, even at rates 2:1 if needed but do it.
    In the early "chicken" valley version some tactic was possible and necessary to balance out the tokens. With the animal wild difference in token colour and tiny rewards from the buildings, it simply doesn't work.
    Last edited by BULIGO; January 7th, 2020 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Thanks to the Hay Day game makers, Sanctuary Valley was a fun challenge but glad I am done with it.
    I completed all 5 of my farms in Valley with the collection of all desired prizes and double exclusive prizes if I have figured it correctly.
    The only thing is I do not think it is fair to require 25 diamonds to open the Piggy bank after accomplishing the desired objective and putting forth the long effort to be able to use it. In effect one cannot win two exclusives because you take away over half of the diamonds from the 40 diamond prize so I can get the other prize.

Congratulations dtx725. You have mastered the valley. Your patience and persistence are far greater than mine. I do agree with you on the cost of opening the piggy bank. After all the effort you have put into this, 25 diamonds seems a little excessive in order to collect your reward.
    Last edited by Cowslips; January 7th, 2020 at 08:52 PM.

Where did you learn we have to spend diamonds to open the piggy bank? That totally sucks. I dont know that it is worth net 15 diamonds for all the time I spent and the token juggling I had to do.

And by the way, i really hate the bomb thing. I got zippo on both my farms. And I wasnt even being greedy. So excited to get to the masked piggys, and then bombed and lose everything.

At least I got a couple permits out of the valley.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post

Congratulations on your accomplishment! I’m very impressed. Could you please tell me what your approach was? I spent the entire season struggling to try to balance my token colors, and now I’ve finally had to admit defeat. I have 60 fuel tanks left (all of which I earned without spending a single diamond), and I’ve bought every single item in the shop (most of which I didn’t want, but bought one at a time in an attempt to balance my token colors). My tokens now stand at 1994/1589/2201, and with only 216 spaces left in my wallet, it’s now impossible for me to get 1900 red ones. (My goal was the same as yours—to get 1900 of each color.)

I really disliked this season and doubt I’ll play another sanctuary Valley unless they make major changes – without charging diamonds for them. (I can imagine them giving us an option to discard tokens or swap them for a different color, but I’m guessing it would cost diamonds.) But if I do decide to play again, I’d love to know how you managed to balance your tokens on all five of your farms. I tried every strategy I could think of – or that was suggested here – and I just couldn’t do it.

I finally have enough tokens to be able to get both the diamonds and the balloon. It is annoying that it will cost 25 diamonds to open the piggy bank and I donít think I would bother to do this again. A nett 15 diamonds 💎. It has been very time consuming today though.
    Last edited by Gymgirl4a; January 8th, 2020 at 02:57 AM.

Farm Level 179. Town 55. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

My strategy was to buy only those things from the regular shop that cost equal amount of each token. Only after the last items in the shop were opened, I checked my token distribution and remaining items. There were only 2 items that asked for pink tokens so that was my bottleneck (and I also had more pink ones than the others). I bought those, then refilled my wallet by delivering more animals. Then buying some stuff with green/blue tokens. And then the last wallet filling by serving buildings (I had few hundred of extra fuel at this point so I could skip buildings that I didn't want to serve).

Quite complex. And also I had to leave 1 BEM and 1 SEM to the regular shop but I got my balloon and diamonds. Also, I couldn't max my animal delivery but our valley had more than 1000 of those.