Thread: Worth Maxing?

Question Worth Maxing?

Hey all,

Iím currently a Builder Hall 7, and very casual in this side of the game. I would like to seek some more expert builder hall advice in terms of my base, is it worth maxing? Iím finishing up my last defense, and have walls & a few more lab troop upgrades that I probably donít even need... seeking any and all advice, thank you!

Jixson
    IGN- BlackJack
    Co-Leader of Reckoned Rebel
    Level 206
    My Stats - https://www.clashofstats.com/players.../achievements/

Short answer, no. Dont max. Longer answer, check the thread below for some good info.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...hing-Vs-Maxing
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Jixson View Post
    Hey all,

I’m currently a Builder Hall 7, and very casual in this side of the game. I would like to seek some more expert builder hall advice in terms of my base, is it worth maxing? I’m finishing up my last defense, and have walls & a few more lab troop upgrades that I probably don’t even need... seeking any and all advice, thank you!

Jixson
    If you are trying to have a max base, then you need to upgrade to BH9 sooner and that way you can max fastest because of few reasons:
    1. BB match up disregard your BH level. Having higher BH level will make sure you are not at a disadvantage to play the versus battle, thus higher chance to win and climb, thus gaining higher loot bonus. (Note: there is no loot penalty as well like the Main Village).
    2. With higher BH level, you will have higher key troops level and key defense level, making your attack and defense stronger rather than staying in a lower BH level.
    3. Higher level of Collectors, thus collecting more free resources every hour even if you are not playing.

Staying in a lower BH level to try and max everything will make you spend more time to have a max base and is a good way to keep you frustrated in this side of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jixson View Post
    Hey all,

I’m currently a Builder Hall 7, and very casual in this side of the game. I would like to seek some more expert builder hall advice in terms of my base, is it worth maxing? I’m finishing up my last defense, and have walls & a few more lab troop upgrades that I probably don’t even need... seeking any and all advice, thank you!

Jixson
    Welcome to the oh-fishy-all forums. At the top of the front page of the Builder Base forum, there’s a link to commonly asked questions, threads, strategy write-ups, and much more. Among those is a discussion about maxing. The long made short - don’t do it. The BB is a rusher’s paradise. Everything about the design of the game encourages rushing and discourages maxing. On the BB, there is only one reason to ever max before upgrading - personal preference.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Builder hall is opposite of main base. Better to have more buildings at lower levels than less buildings maxed. I wouldnít recommend jumping to BH9 with all level 1 buildings, but you donít need to max everything, especially walls, before moving up. The walls in this game are mostly used to redirect the stupid AI to go the wrong way rather than as an actual barrier like in the main game anyway.
    Last edited by Dan203; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:56 PM.