Thread: Need good town hall 8 armys

Need good town hall 8 armys

I've been trying out more and more army's suggested by my clan (force thunder 2, look it up its really good) but none of them seem to work if I could get any good suggestions is be really thmckfull

10 drags 2 lvl5 lightning spells 1 poison 1 rage loons and haste in cc . with a little practice you will be able to smash every th8

Thanks I'll try it out

so good 2 or 3 stars guranteed

This is awesome build, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Antacidtripod95 View Post
    I've been trying out more and more army's suggested by my clan (force thunder 2, look it up its really good) but none of them seem to work if I could get any good suggestions is be really thmckfull
    Hi! im gonna start off by saying what troops you have maxed so far and do you prefer ground or air?

1. Air
    Dragons are the mainstay at TH8 for Air though in some cases you'll end up with 70-90% 2 stars
    cc : loons + haste
    King to funnel

2. Ground
    You have some variety here ..
    1. Golem + Hogs
    cc : Bowlers
    Use bowlers + golem + wiz + king to kill some defences and enemy king (use rage if necessary!) and poison for enemy cc
    follow up with 20-25 hogs and 2 heal spells

2.PekkaWiz
    No tactics here really... 2 funneling pekkas with 2 wiz each and 2 Pekka + king + cc bowlers + rest wiz with 2 rage 1 Heal and poison for enemy cc
    could replace pekkas with valks if you have em maxed at level 2

3. Mass Valkyries
    Here you should funnel both sides with 2-3 giants and 2-3 wiz and let 10-12 valks + king go down the middle of the base... cc : maxed valks perhaps? or even a pekka does well .. poison for cc and a few wiz behind the valks to kill air CC ? Beyond that you can play with the no.s of valks being base specific..
    If its a closed base dont use valks but if one compartment leads to another a potent weapon is classic 4 EQ spells (1 in cc (any level)

4. GoVaHo
    Here you will take less hogs and replace em by valks in the killsquad ... thereby clearing more of the base! same hog follow up and spell composition!
    CC: bowlers or valks or pekka your choice ... CC poison or freeze you decide !

My favourite was the classic PekkaWiz with Bowlers in cc!

GOOD LUCK AND CHEERS!

1-8 drag 8 loons 2 lvl 5 lightning for a ad poison haste/freeze loons in cc which 3 star preety much every th8 unless its anti drag.
    2- 1 golem 5-6 wiz 4-5 wbs rest hogs all heal 1 poison bowler freeze/poisonin cc