Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Valley Sanctuary

The Valley Sanctuary

All the sanctuaries in the Valley are frayed out and I cannot deliver my animals. Anybody else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by VioletBanks1950 View Post
    All the sanctuaries in the Valley are frayed out and I cannot deliver my animals. Anybody else having this problem?
    Is your wallet full? If your wallet is full, the button will be grayed out. You can purchase items in the regular shops to reduce your wallet but if you have made all the purchases you can or intend to, you will no longer be able to deliver animals with a full wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    Is your wallet full? If your wallet is full, the button will be grayed out. You can purchase items in the regular shops to reduce your wallet but if you have made all the purchases you can or intend to, you will no longer be able to deliver animals with a full wallet.
    Do you (or anyone else) know what will happen if I try to balance my wallet by avoiding the sanctuary and going to buildings only? My concern is that I’ll be forced to pick up animals along the way, and when the total tokens they’d give me exceeds the space in my wallet, I’m wondering if the game will let me keep playing (without forcing me to buy something from the shop). I think I read a post saying that you become frozen in that situation, but I may have misunderstood.

Thanks for responding. I always make sure my wallet can receive tokens before I set off to collect the animals. My wallet is around 4,692 so it will be able to receive the tokens. I just went into the Valley again and I still cannot deliver the animals to the sanctuary. Before I left the query, I contacted Support, but they haven’t replied yet.

Thanks for responding. I always make sure my wallet can receive tokens before I set off to collect the animals. My wallet is around 4,692 so it will be able to receive the tokens. I just went into the Valley again and I still cannot deliver the animals to the sanctuary. Before I left the query, I contacted Support, but they haven’t replied yet.
    I’m actually stuck in the Valley, Not only can I not deliver my animals to a sanctuary, I cannot move my truck. Every roadstop and building is grayed out; not that I can respond to building requests since my Piggy Bank is full.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Do you (or anyone else) know what will happen if I try to balance my wallet by avoiding the sanctuary and going to buildings only? My concern is that Iíll be forced to pick up animals along the way, and when the total tokens theyíd give me exceeds the space in my wallet, Iím wondering if the game will let me keep playing (without forcing me to buy something from the shop). I think I read a post saying that you become frozen in that situation, but I may have misunderstood.
    Sorry cant really answer because never been close to having a full wallet, but meonhoc posted a tip how to avoid picking up animals if that will give u some peace of mind. I tried it too and it worked for me as BostonGirl says.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12451344

I’m actually stuck in the Valley, Not only can I not deliver my animals to a sanctuary, I cannot move my truck. Every roadstop and building is grayed out; not that I can respond to building requests since my Piggy Bank is full.
    Very odd! Have u tried restarting the game at all? If that doesn’t help I hope support replies and helps u resolve it soon.

But not understanding ur comment about not being able to respond to building requests because of full piggy bank. You should still be able to collect tokens in ur wallet from fulfilling building requests since that is not full (tho u won’t get as many as u would for delivering animals). You just don’t get the additional tokens that also went in your bank.
    Last edited by QBIE; January 6th, 2020 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    Very odd! Have u tried restarting the game at all? If that doesn’t help I hope support replies and helps u resolve it soon.

But not understanding ur comment about not being able to respond to building requests because of full piggy bank. You should still be able to collect tokens in ur wallet from fulfilling building requests since that is not full (tho u won’t get as many as u would for delivering animals). You just don’t get the additional tokens that also went in your bank.
    It seemed that all building request tokens went into my Piggy Bank and tokens from delivering animals to the sanctuaries would go into my Wallet so once my Piggy Bank tokens reached the max, I only delivered animals to the scantuarues.

It seemed that all building request tokens went into my Piggy Bank and tokens from delivering animals to the sanctuaries would go into my Wallet so once my Piggy Bank tokens reached the max, I only delivered animals to the scantuarues.
    Hmmm. That is not how it has been working for me. As long as there is room in wallet and piggy you should get tokens in both for completing building requests. If wallet is full (from delivering lots animals) but piggy is not (because havenít completed enough building requests to max it out), then I can see completing building request will only give you tokens in piggy. Could that have been the case you only saw tokens go into piggy when doing building request? Right now my piggy is full, but wallet has room. Iím doing animals and buildings and am getting tokens in wallet for doing both.

It may be obvious but do you have fuel?
    I have had a similar problem where I couldn't move my truck but that was due to a bad internet connection and the app crashed right after that.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)