Thread: Account Transfer issues

Account Transfer issues

I just got a new iPhone and Iím trying to transfer my saved clan to it from my android. BUT Iím having an issue with the Supercell ID and email. I click on the disconnected icon and it says to check my email for the code, but it doesnít show up?? Iím at a lost and just wanna continue my gameplay.

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village

Lightbulb Common e-mail troubleshooting steps

One time I had to wait a little while before the e-mails came flooding into my inbox all at once hours later.

Have you tried:

• checking your spam folder?
    • making sure you were logged into the correct e-mail account?
    • refreshing your e-mail inbox?
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    óKooky KO

Quote Originally Posted by Seemeball View Post
    I just got a new iPhone and Iím trying to transfer my saved clan to it from my android. BUT Iím having an issue with the Supercell ID and email. I click on the disconnected icon and it says to check my email for the code, but it doesnít show up?? Iím at a lost and just wanna continue my gameplay.
    Clicking on disconnection does not send you an email with verification code.
    Have you saved your village with supercell id?

Are you sure you've entered the correct email? I had this happening to me once.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Are you sure you've entered the correct email? I had this happening to me once.
    Op said that he clicked on "disconnect" and then the said him to check his email for the code. Clicking on disconnect doesnt send you a code. It is possible that op never saved his village with scid.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Op said that he clicked on "disconnect" and then the said him to check his email for the code. Clicking on disconnect doesnt send you a code. It is possible that op never saved his village with scid.
    The OP also said it says to check the e-mail for a code. That is why we are all providing various solutions. If the OP clicked disconnect, it should not send a code as you stated; however, if it is asking for a code, we should help by providing information to help retrieve the code.
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    óKooky KO

Quote Originally Posted by Seemeball View Post
    I just got a new iPhone and I’m trying to transfer my saved clan to it from my android. BUT I’m having an issue with the Supercell ID and email. I click on the disconnected icon and it says to check my email for the code, but it doesn’t show up?? I’m at a lost and just wanna continue my gameplay.
    Can you clarify your post so we can provide you with the best solution?
    óKooky KO

@wotanwaton

Correct, but if we can believe the veracity of the OP's statement, we can safely assume that they must have followed the SC ID procudure for logging in to their account, since we know clicking the disconnect button will not send any message to the associated e-mail account.

Could the OP please clarify on this matter?
    Last edited by Clash12344321; January 6th, 2020 at 09:58 AM.