Thread: Mystery bug: random death

Question Mystery bug: random death

Just got an attack, placed warden and healers, but mysteriously, warden immediately went to a random spot in the middle of the map and died...

can not do anything about it... replay doesn’t work, it shows “something went wrong when showing the replay”

what does it mean? It costed me a one star...

i will try to put a video asap

edit: https://youtu.be/CeaS_QdsbnI
    Last edited by Rabbitinwhite; January 5th, 2020 at 10:15 PM.
    Clash and have fun every day, this is the game

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitinwhite View Post
    Just got an attack, placed warden and healers, but mysteriously, warden immediately went to a random spot in the middle of the map and died...

can not do anything about it... replay doesn’t work, it shows “something went wrong when showing the replay”

I sure hope sc will refund that lost star
    1 cor 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

Best bet would be to try in game support. We're not going to be able to see any more than you can.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by WorshipJesus View Post
    I don’t really mind about that star, just want this bug to be fixed so it won’t happen again
    Clash and have fun every day, this is the game

Centennial Club
    I have seen a post about a bug like this a while back (few months maybe?). Same bug, where the warden was placed, and then 'teleported' to another place on the map. Gave the same message if viewing the replay was attempted.

Seems to happen very rarely but, it is happening apparently. Hope something gets done about it :-)

Wondering if the goblins will steal my toilet paper lol

Smile Gameplay stats change normal behavior

This is normal and it happens after stats to troops, spells, defenses, etc. are changed”.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    After the maintenance yesterday, all replays were wiped. This happens when any stats to troops, spells, defenses, etc. are changed which is what happened with the balance changes.

Quote Originally Posted by WorshipJesus View Post
    I am not sure if it is possible to refund a star. I know they cannot give out trophies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Best bet would be to try in game support. We're not going to be able to see any more than you can.
    This is not necessary, a maintenance break or update changed the stats for something. It is not likely that support will be able to do anything about it as the game developers have never reversed an update (at least not to my knowledge).
    I don’t really mind about that star, just want this bug to be fixed so it won’t happen again
    I do not believe this to be a bug. Instead, this is likely a preventative measure from having the game crash due to the replays being wiped.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    I have seen a post about a bug like this a while back (few months maybe?). Same bug, where the warden was placed, and then 'teleported' to another place on the map. Gave the same message if viewing the replay was attempted.

Seems to happen very rarely but, it is happening apparently. Hope something gets done about it :-)
    You are right about there being another post about it in the past! Here is an expanded link to the above quoted post by Darian: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12333036
    Last edited by KookyKO; January 6th, 2020 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Changed wording
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO

Forum Elder
    @KookyKO

The maintenance break is not the reason for the bug. What Darian said was the reason to why replays are unavailable after a maintenance break -- he didn't mean to say the maintenance break might change the "game mechanics".

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    @KookyKO

The maintenance break is not the reason for the bug. What Darian said was the reason to why replays are unavailable after a maintenance break -- he didn't mean to say the maintenance break might change the "game mechanics".
    I reworded my post to say “stats for something” to clarify what I meant rather than what I originally posted. Thanks for saying something!
    —Kooky KO

Pro Member

That's just happened to my clan mate, he started the attack with warden walk, suddenly warden jumped randomly in the middle of the map and red error of: "something went wrong" appeared and game crashed. Attack ended with 0 stars, 2% and cant watch replay

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    That's just happened to my clan mate, he started the attack with warden walk, suddenly warden jumped randomly in the middle of the map and red error of: "something went wrong" appeared and game crashed. Attack ended with 0 stars, 2% and cant watch replay
    Did you read my previous post in this thread? Here is a link: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12453250.
    —Kooky KO