Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 75 derbyplayer looking for a new hood!

Fresh Spawn

Level 75 derbyplayer looking for a new hood!

I am just getting back to this game, and I'm looking for an active, fun and derby-playing NH.

I used to be a part of a really active nh, and that's how I like it. I love the derby-games and I am the kind of person to help people out with tasks and orders etc.

I am a level 75, from Norway and I love playing derby! Would love to join your NH

My friend tag is: #QL982C9

Sent you a pm

I have replied to your message Eladria via pm,
    Cheers Robyn, Aussie Leader from The Active Help, ive sent you friend request, once you accept that i can send you invite, but il have to get you to join after this derby, when il be removing a player.
    Last edited by robynkayw; January 5th, 2020 at 03:55 AM.

Sent you a pm
    Lvl 145, town 41 #ULU2U8Y

Amarillo by Mornin’
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.

Hello and welcome back to farming😁
    Five year old Championship neighborhood looking for serious derby players! 103 Gold!
    ❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood called Farming Fools! If you are looking for a fun place to hang out while farming, come join us!

😍We are one big family! Our Championship neighborhood has been around since 2014 and we have achieved 103🏆golden trophies! We are looking for HIGHLY competitive derby players! Top 3 is our goal. If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood! Like minded team players with great communication is who we are looking for!

Everyone must complete nine tasks at minimum of 320/400 points PLUS tenth is required.

**We aim to finish our tasks in the fastest time possible! We set a TIMED goal each derby and work together to finish early! This is just a goal and everyone helps one another to finish! We usually have 3 or 4 days of down time once we are done. The group is often quieter once derby is completed and we are waiting for derby to end, so if you are looking for a group to keep you entertained 24/7 then this is not the group for you! We are looking for extremely independent members who can carry their own weight as a team player.

We have a private Facebook group. Please join by searching for Farming Fools! and sending a request to join. (Dont forget the ! at the end) After joining, and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

Must* use Fb Messenger. This is so we can communicate and is very essential during Special themed derby weeks .

Humor is welcome!😜😛

*The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 60

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤

FUNTIME FARMS #uquyyuv would love to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eladria View Post
    I am just getting back to this game, and I'm looking for an active, fun and derby-playing NH.

I used to be a part of a really active nh, and that's how I like it. I love the derby-games and I am the kind of person to help people out with tasks and orders etc.

I am a level 75, from Norway and I love playing derby! Would love to join your NH

My friend tag is: #QL982C9

Come check out Froggeroo II and see if we are a good fit for what you are looking for https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...9-310-derby%29

Hi. You sound like a perfect fit for my hood!
    You can find my hood info here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-lovers-lvl-60

We welcome chatty or non-chatty players and have international members. We do 9 x 320 tasks and are active derby players. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Hi. You sound like a perfect fit for my hood!
    You can find my hood info here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-lovers-lvl-60

We welcome chatty or non-chatty players and have international members. We do 9 x 320 tasks and are active derby players. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.