Thread: Help with inviting people to clan

Help with inviting people to clan

Iíve started a clan and canít invite people to it as no one comes up on find new members

It take round about 24hour until search tool will show you players. Hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arronwolden View Post
    I’ve started a clan and can’t invite people to it as no one comes up on find new members
    What is says in game with some of my accounts and with those of clannies, is that it will show up in searches for new members when the clan has 10 members.... it would be great if SuperCell would elaborate on that [new] piece of info

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    It take round about 24hour until search tool will show you players. Hang in there.
    Where is this information documented?

In the in game 'For you' tab one sees tips and such at the bottom. Several of our clannies have seen a message there that a clan will be showcased to others when it reaches 10 members ....

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Where is this information documented?
    I created a mini test account and a clan → search shows blank → after 24 hours logged in again and it showed suggested players.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:46 PM.

I created a mini test account and a clan → search shows blank → after 24 hours logged in again and it showed suggested players.
    The info in game is for the other way around? Any info there?

The info in game is for the other way around? Any info there?
    Can you please show me what you mean?🙄

Can you please show me what you mean?🙄
    Members searching Clans vs. Clans searching members.

New clan is tough. Most won't make it. But every successful clan started out as a dream.

Good luck.

Can you please show me what you mean?
    In game - 'For you' tab - at the bottom there's the maiden who helps us out in the beginning and such ... and she has a Callout next to her ... of course now that I'm looking for it, I don't have this one in any of my bases, but it's as I said: there's one with a message that a clan will be visible to others when it has 10 members...

but it's as I said: there's one with a message that a clan will be visible to others when it has 10 members...
    Nop i can find my clan with search but i do have to use the advanced search tool else it would show other clans with more player.

True, it will start to show player suggestions. Sadly it is still lacking essential options. One that is extremely important to my clan is the option to select the language players speak. Not all clans are english only. I can't tell if the player's nationality or which language he/she speaks.

Also, most player search results are outdated or not working properly, as only clanless players should be listed. Instead, I've been getting results that are useless to me, since the player already has a clan.

Along with the recent th13 updates (which were great), SC should focus on fixing the core issues that prevent the game from working properly and essentially hinder the basics of the game; and launch said fixes urgently.
    Playing since 2014 - TH13
    Lvl 251 * Top 6013 Cups * Stars 1700+ * Donations 980k+
    Leader of a lvl 17 Clan