Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Getting banned for "cheating"

Fresh Spawn

Getting banned for "cheating"

I got banned for unfair play and really dont know what i did to cheat.

I never used any mods

I never used any bots or scripts as said in Fairplay rules

And also i never tried to modify any data or anything

My account that was worth about 600 got banned and yeah I dont really know what I did I am angered and scared of starting a new account cause I dont know what I did

Supercell is not helping me in any way cause all they do is sending automated messages and it's really infuriating to not know what happened and then lose that account

I dont even know if the account still exist or if it already got deleted ...

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Nobody here can help you as we like yourself are just players only sc can help you via the in game support theres also a email address in the help and support section also discussing bans on here isnt allowed you might want to familarise yourself with the forum rules before you get yourself in trouble on here to
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnacki View Post
    ...Supercell is not helping me in any way cause all they do is sending automated messages and it's really infuriating to not know what happened and then lose that account

I dont even know if the account still exist or if it already got deleted ...
    First of all, welcome Schnacki to the CoC subforum. Please use webform below to discuss your situation with Player Support since you're getting automated messages. Good luck.

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact=1&p=web

---
    Lynn
    January 4, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 4th, 2020 at 06:43 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Fresh Spawn
    Mrlk the thing is I have about 15 open request from the last year where all of them got answered with go ingame

I did the steps I had to do ingame but ingame they ask me for a player tag but I cant find the player tag or anything that's leading to my account I even asked friends but they say it's not in their friendliest anymore ... any ideas how to help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Schnacki View Post

My account that was worth about 600 ...
    Well, well...

Fresh Spawn
    Is it cause I played clash of clans on my laptop via emulator? Or cause I logged in on my phone tablet and laptop? Like I dont get it :/

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    "He that pays the piper, calls the tune."
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANDRIANO View Post
    Well, well...
    Ya, that part stands out to me as well.

OP no one here can help you. Support does not come to the forum.

Closing this up now.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner