Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter theme over??

Angry Winter theme over??

Hey guys! Why is the winter theme already turned off?
    Winter season is from 22.12.19 - 20.3.20..Right?

The normal green theme is kinda dull and boring to me so why not keeping it at least til February?

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    My farm has been relocated in the southern hemisphere .

Seriously, what isn't boring to you might be very annoying for other players (cloths on animal, snow, music....). Hay Day has been trying to keep the annoyance to the strict minimum.

Just noticed that android farms are back to original theme but iOS farm still has snow , winter loading screen.... I better not restart the game here.

What device are you using?
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Hi,

yea you’re absolutely right that some players maybe don’t like the winter theme or things coming with it.. and thats cool with me but come on seriously... 2 weeks? It’s WINTER at least leave it for January/February. That was just too little time to enjoy this lovely theme.
    We now have January and the theme will stay til Autumn/Halloween theme kicks in..

btw I’m using iOS.. so yea better not reload
    Last edited by carlie82; January 4th, 2020 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carlie82 View Post
    Hey guys! Why is the winter theme already turned off?
    Winter season is from 22.12.19 - 20.3.20..Right?

The normal green theme is kinda dull and boring to me so why not keeping it at least til February?
    what your classing as the winter theme was really the xmas theme and since xmas has finished it makes sense to remove that theme now
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    what your classing as the winter theme was really the xmas theme and since xmas has finished it makes sense to remove that theme now
    Some folks don’t celebrate Christmas until January 7, so Christmas hasn’t even come yet for them. It may be my imagination, but it does seem the winter theme lasted longer in the past.

Agreed! Thank you for posting @carlie82. It's January. Winter just began 2 weeks ago, Dec. 21. Can't we at least agree on the Gregorian calendar? Winter in the Northern Hemisphere would end on Mar. 19.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by carlie82 View Post
    Hi,

yea you’re absolutely right that some players maybe don’t like the winter theme or things coming with it.. and thats cool with me but come on seriously... 2 weeks? It’s WINTER at least leave it for January/February. That was just too little time to enjoy this lovely theme.
    We now have January and the theme will stay til Autumn/Halloween theme kicks in...
    If you'd like to enjoy a Supercell game with a current winter theme, I suggest you download Boom Beach, Supercell's third hit game published in 2014. I started playing in the new year and having a blast landing my troops on snow covered beaches. That's right. It's snowing in the tropics.

A few days later, the snow melted and my beach looks sandy and the pine trees look green and tropical. Then a few days later, a snow storm arrived at my location so my beach and trees were covered with snow. I can't wait for my beach to look tropical again.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now Boomer
    January 4, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 4th, 2020 at 08:15 PM.
    Humbly playing my part to recruit new Clashers.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12707285

It's back! Alright! Thx!

Wohoooooooo thatís so nice! Thanks for bringing it back

I thought the snow had gone, it was so lovely and much brighter while the sun was out. Winter weather is enough to cope with in real life, it was a nice break to see the sun and green grass even if it was on a screen. Much more relaxing