Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ok Seriously... These Spam Posts Need to Stop

Wondering if the goblins will steal my toilet paper lol

Red face Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by AlienDrew View Post
    It's all good, like I said earlier, this would only affect those with hardly any posts using copy and paste, and from what I can tell, you've been here for a pretty long time, and most of your copy/pasting is to help others... but key point, you've been here a long time, making good with a great reputation.
    Thank you for the compliment.

I can understand your frustration with the spambots. When I log on to see those pesky advertisements, it bothers me too; however, like many others, I use the report button. It is the tool we have. Moderators will address the spam when they can. This May not be the case, but to me it sounds like the system is going to stay the way it is.

Nevertheless, it is awesome to see you sharing your opinions here. What makes your posts different from others is that you defend your opinions without becoming angry and toxic. While I did not necessarily intend to play devil’s advocate, my opinions seemed to lead me to do so in a way. I hope you understand that while I agree that you make great points, I am trying to see how it might impact the community as a whole (including the fresh spawns).
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by AlienDrew View Post
    Well, I think it would be best if it was "for every post" for at least the newest members (less than 50, 25, 10, or some small amount of posts/comments made).

That way it keeps the site at full speed for actual members, and gets rid of bots trying to clog it up.
    Even if we could do this, there is zero chance we might even consider thinking about it.

I don't think we actually can, but it just isn't a reasonable or rational response to the issue. And I am one of those who spends significant time every day removing spam posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)