Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Less Responsive Clicking?

Wondering if the goblins will steal my toilet paper lol
    I must be lucky, because from what I can recall, I have never had this issue regardless of wether my device is charging or not. Hopefully it is resolved soon for those experiencing an issue.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I was going to respond that I haven't been experiencing the issue the OP has. But then after you posted this, I'm thinking I am experiencing that variant of it. There have been too many times recently when I thought I had switched troop and hadn't. I've frozen the grass a few times too. Or just been tapping to no effect when the previous one was a hero.

I thought it was just me.

Moving this thread to Bugs & Problems.
    Yes Ajax, that has been going on too. For a little longer. I do think the clicks have become less responsive. I just notice it more on the Royals I have noticed it when switching troops but I usually blame myself. Because it usually is me dropping my WW in the wrong dang place. That has to be me. I think I've switched to bowlers and down goes the WW and fouls everything up.

I thought about putting it there originally but since I wasn't sure, I thought I'd ask first to see if I was the only one.
    Last edited by StormHeart; January 5th, 2020 at 10:29 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Centennial Club
    I don’t know if it’s related but mine’s been freezing recently. Eg I tap on the chat arrow and nothing happens . I swipe my fingers across the screen to jig it along and still nothing. Sometimes I have to log out to unfreeze it or sometimes it corrects itself after a few seconds. This would not be good in a war attack. It’s been like this for about a week I think ��

There is defiantly something going on with the spells not dropping when clicked.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.