Thread: Is TH4 too early to clan-up?

Fresh Spawn

Is TH4 too early to clan-up?

Iíve recently found myself getting whooped by people that are in clans. I see people posting for clans at level 7+, but none as low as me (4). Should continue to endure the slaughter for a few more levels (and experience) or start looking for a clan now? Would I even have anything to offer a clan at this level?

Look for a clan. It is Clash of CLANS after all! You can join mine for now until you find a permanent home! Tag is in my sig.

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 46 Queen: 45 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

The only guy I let in my new clan was the leader of the clan that finally didnt kick my first account.. It was a th4..
    We became great friends, and the clan was awesome.. Until war day..
    But it was what stopped me from quitting the game in the early days..
    I would highly recommend joining a clan as soon as you can..
    not only can you request cc troops, learn by watching and listening..
    But it will introduce you to the social side of the game.. By far the best thing about coc..

Join a clan
    It is the most valuable tool you have
    Join one get some high level troops learn from veterans of the game and just hang out!

Open 24 Hours
    welcome to the game! Glad to see you found the forums as there are plenty of great guides and helpful folk here to answer any questions.

Sure you can find a clan. Plenty of clans would be willing to take on an active first time player who communicates well. But really th4 and th5 go very quickly, you should get to th6 as soon as you can, so you can start doing clan games. This is a great way to establish your place in a clan by maxing clan games. it's also a great way for you to earn extra rewards.

Find a clan that is request friendly, as you will probably not be able to donate much, but requesting is still valuable to the clan as it makes the clan look active. Oh and save your gems, do not spend them, hoard them until you get all your builders.

yes, gems save for builders.

also the town halls in the clan, if there are lots of higher th you may be unlikely to be included (or will be used for weight), unless the clan runs some lower th wars (like we do so those lower th can be near the top for once in a war)

different people have different aims in life

i joined a clan when I was th4, but i belive the max th then was 9.
    th6 is the minimum level for clan games
    Last edited by 0x0000000167; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:40 PM.

Definitely not too early. It is the purpose of the game. I joined my first clan as a TH4. Higher level clans may not be open to you, but plenty take a few new players to groom, we right now have 4 or 5 THs below TH6 in our main clan. When it is not war, many players will simply request "any" a couple times a day so eveyone can donate.

You can always find clans of lower level players and that is not a bad way to learn either. Clan chat tends to boom when you share ideas and do not use a 3rd party platform.

It's never too early to clan up (as long as there's rebuilt clan castle).

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Es0 View Post
    Iíve recently found myself getting whooped by people that are in clans. I see people posting for clans at level 7+, but none as low as me (4). Should continue to endure the slaughter for a few more levels (and experience) or start looking for a clan now? Would I even have anything to offer a clan at this level?
    Finding a clan early is huge! Getting donated high level troops in the start of the game is awesome! Will just about roll over any base with some good level cc loons

Fresh Spawn
    I'm starting a new clan from the ground up. I love teaching the game. Wrecking crew.