Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Help Event Top Contributors

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    297
    Did you guys check the profile of top contributor?
    Most truck deliveries in one day are 2.🧐🧐🧐
    Also not a single fish catched.🙄🤔😒😒
    That's simply not possible.
    Last edited by bhu2727; January 5th, 2020 at 08:16 AM.

  2. #12
    Millennial Club BULIGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Not in Kansas anymore.
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Top guy is now at 3.6 million helps. 3.6 million seconds is more than a month. We're well past bragging rights. That guy is sticking his impolite finger at SC, "catch-me-if-you-can!"

    *his farm is quite neat though. Not a bot farm layout.
    Running HD on some PC Android emulator, maybe MAYBE it is possible to use some sort of auto clicker add-on that allows you to "tap" all the bushes on the farm with just one mouse click?. But, do we really want to go into that midfield? Lets SuperCell take care of that and we work honestly toward the top reward deco instead.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    231
    Those bot farms are still on the leaderboard, so not much concern from the SC team.

    I wanted to put the amount of helps into perspective from an XP standpoint. The top helper shows 4 million helps. The amount of XP received for ONLY watering averages out to 11.5 XP per help (apple trees are 7XP, nectar 8XP, blackberries 16XP, etc.).
    Four million helps at 11.5XP per means they would have received a total of 46 million XP just from reviving trees and bushes.
    As an example:
    To get to level 64, you need 300,000 XP. It goes up 11,000 XP each time.
    If they were on level 63 at the start of the event, they would now be on level 132 (they're actually higher). Can you imagine gaining 69 levels over a 4 day period?
    I've been doing it wrong the whole time...should have just created 100 farms and planted millions of bushes.

  4. #14
    Millennial Club BULIGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Not in Kansas anymore.
    Posts
    1,371
    Yes some shady stuff going on there. I dont feel it affects me, SC doesn't care apparently, let them have their 5 minutes of "glory".

  5. #15
    Super Member hobbitly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    801
    Interesting observation Chipfarm. Never to late to start planting bushes I guess haha

  6. #16
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    184
    This only shows Supercell does not take their own fair play policy seriously.

    For everyone it is easy to see something is wrong with these numbers, only Supercell keeps believing it are fair players....

    If someone can do the calculation for the current fish event too, we will see some unbelievable numbers too

    Maybe soon we see another data/security analyst job vacancy
    Last edited by venusioso; January 7th, 2020 at 06:54 PM.

  7. #17
    Forum Contender LynnK2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Posts
    4,508
    Quote Originally Posted by venusioso View Post
    This only shows Supercell does not take their own fair play policy seriously.

    For everyone it is easy to see something is wrong with these numbers, only Supercell keeps believing it are fair players....

    If someone can do the calculation for the current fish event too, we will see some unbelievable numbers too

    Maybe soon we see another data/security analyst job vacancy
    I think your perception of fair play from Supercell differs from their written Safe and Fair Play policy. Please see link below.
    https://supercell.com/en/safe-and-fair-play/


    ---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now Boomer
    January 7, 2020
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

  8. #18
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    I think your perception of fair play from Supercell differs from their written Safe and Fair Play policy. Please see link below.
    https://supercell.com/en/safe-and-fair-play/


    ---


    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now Boomer
    January 7, 2020
    No, my perception is the same, only I wait Supercell to act upon it and ban the cheaters from global event.

    Do u even know for example how cheaters do current fish event?
    Last edited by venusioso; January 8th, 2020 at 02:22 PM.

  9. #19
    Forum Contender LynnK2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Posts
    4,508
    Quote Originally Posted by venusioso View Post
    No, my perception is the same, only I wait Supercell to act upon it and ban the cheaters from global event.

    Do u even know for example how cheaters do current fish event?
    Thank you for the clarification. No, I do not how players cheat in the fishing event. Nor do I wish to know.

    If I think I know how players cheat, I wouldn't share my speculations publicly because I'll spark a discussion leading to a detailed analysis and teaching players how to cheat in a game I enjoy playing.

    I don't want to tell players where to find the apple tree in the Garden of Eden if I know its location.



    ---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now Boomer
    January 8, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 8th, 2020 at 06:55 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

  10. #20
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Thank you for the clarification. No, I do not how players cheat in the fishing event. Nor do I wish to know.

    If I think I know how players cheat, I wouldn't share my speculations publicly because I'll spark a discussion leading to a detailed analysis and teaching players how to cheat in a game I enjoy playing.

    I don't want to tell players where to find the apple tree in the Garden of Eden if I know its location.



    ---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now Boomer
    January 8, 2020
    No need to tell me where to find the Safe and Fair Play policy either

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •