Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Event Top Contributors

Help Event Top Contributors

Many of the top contributors on the help event are clearly bot farms. They're laid out the same, animals not fed, goofy names, etc. I would think SC could clean those up quickly.
    Are they stealing my helps? Not sure how they get so many.

I noticed this also. I chose 3 of those contributors, took screenshots, and have contacted in-game support to report them.

I have not had much luck with support recently, and it may end up with Sparky at the helm. But at least I have tried.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

If they were impacting SC's bottom line ($$$), something would be done quickly. If it's just about bragging rights, probably shoved to the end of the do-list ("maybe-someday").

/e: you could argue this both ways, but way i see it, having people fighting for the top rankings can't be that bad for the diamond outflow. Plus... how does a (wheating) bot accelerate help tasks?
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; January 4th, 2020 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    If they were impacting SC's bottom line ($$$), something would be done quickly. If it's just about bragging rights, probably shoved to the end of the do-list ("maybe-someday").
    I don’t see it this way.

I see it as peeps playing unfair, flaunting botism and tarnishing the event. Not happy at all.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I also saw this bots with random letters on their farm name and same layout with no unlocked plots but higher level (between 60 to 90+).. but i was thinking if this was intentionally created probably by supercell team themselves to help out reach quota they set. It is a deco prize so it wouldn't hurt their pockets if they are to give this away lol

I received a response from support. Basically agreeing that these farms did look suspicious, the basic statement about how SC takes fair play seriously, and thanking me for the screenshots as they will help with the investigation.

I do not expect to learn of any outcome, as it would not be proper for SC to make any comment on it.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

New Bloke/Chick

What happen in Help event ?

I have a Big Question for Hayday team ,

---------------
    2 Day ,
    i try to help Friend + Newspaper
    Finally i get 200 help -
    i though i'm very smart _
    -------------------------------------
    Becoz i don't See How Top 1,2 Going _
    they did 2.4 Million help in 2 days ?
    -------------------------------------
    what it is ?
    it hack ?
    Last edited by ilovehayday; January 4th, 2020 at 07:08 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Top guy is now at 3.6 million helps. 3.6 million seconds is more than a month. We're well past bragging rights. That guy is sticking his impolite finger at SC, "catch-me-if-you-can!"

*his farm is quite neat though. Not a bot farm layout.
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; January 5th, 2020 at 02:06 AM.

Waterings or "helps" during the help event (and out of it) is a lucrative business, in terms of earning x EMs For y helps offered. With multiple farms fully expanded and "plastered" with dead trees or bushes, numbers can add up to thousands, hundreds of thousands without any cheats. It is a gameplay feature out of reach of the average player.
    Conversely, another important business is the one including trading for saws and axes. All that dead clutter must be chopped down, eventually.
    Also, a trade agreement can look like" i offer you to water my xy trees if you allow me to water the same number of your trees" (during the help event)
    Top contributors have hordes of supporters giving them their waterings for some sort of reward, whatever it might be.
    [/url][/url]
    Last edited by BULIGO; January 5th, 2020 at 07:59 AM.

That is well and good for those who go by it honestly, however, some up there do not even have trees, let alone a fully functional farm. I am hoping some resolve comes Monday as there was certainly some kind of exploitation for this event. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I cannot bring myself to put out the deco. Tainted the whole event
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...