Thread: Valley Tokens

Valley Tokens

So I have maxed out my wallet. I have bought everything there is to buy in the store and now I can't deliver any animals to the sanctuary. Might not reach 400 now. There should be a better way. Frustrating!

New Bloke/Chick
    Iím in the same situation. There are only a couple of us who are active but we keep maxing out our wallets with nothing left to purchase until a new shop opens. We are limited by how much we can play because of the Wallet situation thereby making it impossible for us to reach 400.

Agreed. I think it’s a combination of the wallet problem, the locked store tiers, and too few items in the store. I hope a future update will fix the problem.

I have about 100 fuel and tons of saved spins. But I've bought everything I want from the stores. My only goal now is to reach the last Lucky Bonus to get 1 scroll (unless there are more than 1 this time). So all I do every day in the Vally is fulfill my 4 daily quests. I have 3 animals on my truck but I don't want to deliver them since I don't want to max out my tokens. Because if I max out my tokens, I won't be able to fulfill quests like "Gain 45 red tokens." Crazy. The game is preventing me from having any fun playing it. Definitely need more items to buy, maybe some really expensive ones that people would actually want?!

Same problem here. I maxed out my piggy bank ages ago, and often max out the wallet. Fortunately, we have over 400 animals collected thanks to a very busy valley group. I don't even bother to aim for the daily targets because the rewards are so meager. I have enough to buy the last scroll when it becomes available in a few hours, plust the 40 diamonds at the end. 650 red tokens for an axe? I don't think so

Do the animals, don't visit the houses. Raise the animal count while minimizing tokens gained. Could this be an intended strategy?

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Do the animals, don't visit the houses. Raise the animal count while minimizing tokens gained. Could this be an intended strategy?
    I’ve wondered about that, but can’t imagine what the purpose would be.

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Quote Originally Posted by donmattox View Post
    So I have maxed out my wallet. I have bought everything there is to buy in the store and now I can't deliver any animals to the sanctuary. Might not reach 400 now. There should be a better way. Frustrating!
    My wallet is full yet i can still deliver the animals i just dont get the tokens so not sure why it's different for you? Equally i am a little surprised to find you havent reached 400 animals yet i am a solo players and only play a little each day and yet my total currently stands at 745 animals not having a go at you i am just confused on why the valley works differently for different hoods
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday