Thread: Severe lack of 320ís this power derby

Trainee

Severe lack of 320ís this power derby

In this weeks power derby, there has been ALOT less 320s as usual. Why is that? I normally see a few 320s every 30 minutes but I only see one per hour. Supercell, have you purposely made it so the drop rate of 320s is high. Especially for champions league you need to do 18 and a shortage of 320s dosent help the matter. Anyone else experiencing a low drop rate?

We are having a rate of 320 that is around 15% of total tasks, and 90% of those 320 points tasks are boats. I dont remember a similarly boring derby, except maybe the first bingo derby who had a lack of bingo tasks, but that was a first, can be justified... power derby is no news anymore, I didn't expect something like this. So bored 😩😒

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by SusannaLovelyPigs View Post
    We are having a rate of 320 that is around 15% of total tasks, and 90% of those 320 points tasks are boats. I dont remember a similarly boring derby, except maybe the first bingo derby who had a lack of bingo tasks, but that was a first, can be justified... power derby is no news anymore, I didn't expect something like this. So bored 
    im getting so frustrated at this point. And yes as you said all I see is 320 boat tasks which aren’t my favourite and trying to avoid
    Last edited by SeanM05; January 2nd, 2020 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanM05 View Post
    im getting so frustrated at this point. And yes as you said all I see is 320 boat tasks which aren’t my favourite and trying to avoid

This used to be a very exciting special derby. But it has been alter for past 2 or 3 time, choking off the 320 task appearances. Now it has been relabeled the Power Trash Derby. In my opinion it has become a diamond blowers derby aimed at sucking max diamonds out of those type of players with the double amount of tasks it takes for them to quickly buy the trophy. That is why all of those excessive boat tasks appearing. Load boat, throw diamonds, load boat throw diamonds... real intelligence working there.

We have a diamond blower team in our competition group that ruined our derby right off. They bought our 1st place on the 2nd day of derby doing all 19 tasks per player. So pathetic .

My experience was similar. I play solo and did 12 tasks i could stack on the board within 5 minutes. And then,all i was getting as new tasks, totally randomly of course, was 320 boats and 200+ any other task. 😂 Another player passed me - I guess the same went for this player too but he/she probably did these tons of boats, pulling each boat. Fair enough, everyone has the right to play the way they like. I however chose the tasks i liked, did only 18 and am happily in 6th or 7th place right now. 😂

Thats exactly what i will do every time i see players are pushed to spend diamonds to win: i will not spend one, not even for the additional task.

Any team can win on the first day or the last day and do so with or without “blowing” diamonds

Sure, I feel impatient waiting for a task I want to take for full points while I let boats and hot dogs pass and half my hood finished on day one, while the other half, including myself has some work to do.

The derby wasn’t meant to be over in a day, though and while I understand that smaller hoods need to be fast and first, many do so by being well prepared and diligent.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    This used to be a very exciting special derby. But it has been alter for past 2 or 3 time, choking off the 320 task appearances. Now it has been relabeled the Power Trash Derby. In my opinion it has become a diamond blowers derby aimed at sucking max diamonds out of those type of players with the double amount of tasks it takes for them to quickly buy the trophy. That is why all of those excessive boat tasks appearing. Load boat, throw diamonds, load boat throw diamonds... real intelligence working there.

We have a diamond blower team in our competition group that ruined our derby right off. They bought our 1st place on the 2nd day of derby doing all 19 tasks per player. So pathetic .
    Sometimes players will say they are not getting enough 320 point tasks, when in reality they are not getting the ones they want. There is a big difference. What one NH is willing to do, another is not. SC has no control over that.

I have seen friends task board where their tasks were mostly town related. Personally, I would rather do a boat. Thatís why we have so many choices.

If your NH is getting lots of boat tasks on the board, leave them there for a few rounds. Only 4 can be on the board at any given time. And in a power derby, why not do a boat task? Itís only 2 boats. Use a booster to fill some crates or shorten the time between boats. Is that acceptable?

I find it a bit off-putting for anyone to say that another NH bought first place. It smacks of accusing a NH of cheating. Until that has happened to you and your NH, when it is not true, you may not understand how upsetting it can be. (Yes, it has happened to my NH!)
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

I agree that calling those who spend diamonds cheaters is not appropriate. It is a valid option given to anyone who chooses to play that way.

I however had a choice of spending diamonds on boats so I can win or not spending them and loose. After I have done my first 12 tasks in a couple of minutes, I still had tons of tasks ready, but such tasks at 320 value were simply not coming. I was trashing every half an hour and all I was getting was 320 boats and 200+ any other task. Taking one boat task meant waiting for minimum 4 hours for the 2nd boat to come, which in a solo hood places you right were I am now (7th). Or pulling it with diamonds.

And I refused to be forced to spend diamonds to win even with having the whole farm and town stacked. On the contrary, I did not want to take even 19th task in this scenario.
    Last edited by ninagrozdanovic; January 6th, 2020 at 10:54 AM.