Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My experience at th11

Millennial Club
    Th10 and 11 was a blur for me spent around 6 months at each level. So I didn't get to enjoy them as much. Th9 still remains to be my favorite and the one i spent the most time at 😁. Currently about 3 weeks into th12.

Forum Elder
    Congratz on enjoying the ride through th11! Not sure why you never tried edrags, but will inform that it’s just as easy to use and master as sui lalo, should you decide to try it later. Great attack at 12 and 13 as well.

TH13...level 249...70/70/50/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 40 mil...atb 6032

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonatore View Post
    Not sure why you never tried edrags
    I always complain about them, they’re overused, spammy etc. It would defeat the whole purpose if I used them myself. Also very few people like hypocrites.

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 49 Queen: 47 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    I always complain about them, they’re overused, spammy etc. It would defeat the whole purpose if I used them myself. Also very few people like hypocrites.
    The whole purpose of what? A good electrone attack is far from spam. Maybe try it yourself and see the difference between just spamming edrags and praying. I won't speak for anyone else but putting on airs because you won't sully your paws with a 'spam' attack irritates the heck out of me.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Open 24 Hours
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Why complain? I can tell you complainers arent much more popular than hypocrites, especially when the complaint has no merit. So edrags are popular, and can be a fairly safe attack. There is still a learning curve to using them, and the level of precision and planning can still be very partucular. A hammer is a very simple tool, but I can tell you there is a large difference between the way a novice uses it and a master carpenter.

Millennial Club
    In my experience, those who complain most about ‘edrag spam’ are those who’ve had their base destroyed by it lol.

i like using ground for my main (legend league) accounts, but in war and CWL several of my minis use edrags and mostly get easy triples. It’s as valid a strat as any other

Open 24 Hours
    Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    In my experience, those who complain most about ‘edrag spam’ are those who’ve had their base destroyed by it lol.

i like using ground for my main (legend league) accounts, but in war and CWL several of my minis use edrags and mostly get easy triples. It’s as valid a strat as any other
    I agree. And especially as a clan leader I shy away from condescending strategies that my clanmates might like to use. Some of my favorite and most valued clanmates are solely edragloon attackers. I can only imagine how they would feel about me as the leader if all I did was complain about a particular strategy. I prefer to discuss the strength and weaknesses of a strategy, how to apply it and how to counter it, which requires me to use it and learn it.

As far as 'experiencing' any townhall goes. I dont really feel like you actually get the full experience until play with max offenses and even max defense. I 'vacation' for at least a month when my base is maxed, to hone strategy and enjoy war, that is where I feel like I've truly experienced th10 and 11. Unless the hero grind is what you consider as experience, I personally do not. I believe you can have max heros and still largely lack experience, especially pertaining to war and a variety of attack strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rann654 View Post
    im also in TH11 semi maxed.
    AQ-49
    BK-40
    GW-10
    mostly i use qclaloon for farming.
    Im enjoying too much at TH11 but upgrades sucks for e.g We have to upgrade twice AT,Cannons.lol
    Me also got th 11
    Aq 49
    Bk 40
    Gw 11
    Basically I used most pakka bo bat army for farming and my war attacks. It's like a beast for me.

thats great!!
    [SIGPIC]

Crab Claw
    Pretty sure I was correct in congratulating him on reaching and getting about halfway through TH11..he might be done now that this is a few weeks old but he still had a lot of work to do to max. I also enjoyed TH11 but it was probably the fastest TH I remeber much faster than 10 or 12, not as many hero levels but a lot of defenses and lab work.

This was pulled from the OP....
    ".... 4 king levels, 7 queen levels, 1 level on cannons, ATs and mortars, and 2 levels left on bomb towers (never heard of those things, can anyone clarify lol). A bunch more walls..."