Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I知 really mad right now

Trainee

Angry I知 really mad right now

So if you have been following my feed, you would know I have spent over 14 HOURS recruiting for a clan that I just recently left. I had made the clan, and I gave it to my friend from the game. But, yesterday, he left, and gave it to his friend. Well, when I asked that "friend" if I could have leader, he was being a jerk about it. Being entitled. I said, well we can do what me and your friend we're going to do, trade leader back and forth. But he was like, how do I know you won't just keep it? Well, anyways, I ended up leaving. But now what? I am very loyal, as you can tell. I donate a lot (I donated over 700 troops to people to left immediately). I'm kind of thinking of quitting. But I just love the game so much!!!

What do you want us to do? Lesson learned, don't give leadership away, unless you really trust the person to give it back. Nothing you can do now, except start your own clan. Talk to people in the clan, if they liked you as a leader, they might follow you to your new clan. This is something you need to say to your clan.
    Last edited by Micker99; January 1st, 2020 at 03:43 PM.

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolface2506 View Post
    So if you have been following my feed, you would know I have spent over 14 HOURS recruiting for a clan that I just recently left. I had made the clan, and I gave it to my friend from the game. But, yesterday, he left, and gave it to his friend. Well, when I asked that "friend" if I could have leader, he was being a jerk about it. Being entitled. I said, well we can do what me and your friend we're going to do, trade leader back and forth. But he was like, how do I know you won't just keep it? Well, anyways, I ended up leaving. But now what? I am very loyal, as you can tell. I donate a lot (I donated over 700 troops to people to left immediately). I'm kind of thinking of quitting. But I just love the game so much!!!
    got to be honest the only one you should be mad at is yourself sharing the leader role in such a way is a bad idea thats asking for trouble the only time i shared leader of a clan we created a base that we both could access and made that base leader which i know is going against the tos and we removed that base and never rotated leadership as that really just causes drama by the way you said you were very loyal but you left that clan twice which strictly speaking isnt loyal at all just saying not having a go at you
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

What feed?

Most clans that trade leadership around like this are not likely to turn out to be great clans anyway.

I recommend you try to join a good established clan and not worry about the leadership role. The other option is to start a new clan and not give away leadership again and treat this time as a lesson learned. Starting a new clan is hard and leading a good clan is really hard, though.

As for donations, as leader last season I donated over 30,000 troops. You will need to be fine with donating a lot, including to players that leave, if you expect to start up or build up a clan.
    Last edited by 2222; January 1st, 2020 at 03:57 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Just learn from your mistake.

Some more advice:
    Don't start your own clan. It's a full time job and you need a max th13 for donations. Just join a big, well organized clan where you can get max level troops. Less stress and more fun.

... I'm kind of thinking of quitting. But I just love the game so much!!!
    If you enjoy the game it is not worth quitting over the action s of a few - a hard lesson learned but now you are better prepared.
    Dogmatix | TH12 - The Final Frontier |

Forum Elder
    So if you have been following my feed
    I missed that feed what with New Year and following the football.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do except learn from the experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

OP you were promoting a level 1 clan, this was a good educational experience without a very big cost. Chaulk it up to the tuition at the school of hard knocks.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Forum Master
    You gotta throw me a bone here and specify who the entitled one is..

/Affront

Sorry.. trying to find the feed, so I can understand where we can converse..
    All I found is This thread, A thread obout being a new 9 and dont know what to do.. And a couple of threads in Looking for Clan mates, advertising a 3 day old clan..

As a 7 year player, only just reaching TH9, that break must have been substantial..
    If you dont know how to advance a 9 account, then its hardly the credentials for a clan leader..
    Maybe the guy whom took control knew something we can only piece together from a few posts?

Without more input from yourself, we cant move the discussion on mate.