Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No permits with boats

Centennial Club

No permits with boats

On my baby farm we just sent a boat that got a puzzle piece and in theory the next boat should have an expansion permit based on todayís event. Unfortunately it shows that there is nothing coming with it. I know, contact support and they will manage it but itís just frustrating that every week or recent now we need to contact support because the game is buggy. This is an issue that actually has been happening for over a year with my neighbour so not like itís new.

I've just posted about this same issue on a thread that's been started in the bugs section.

I take LOADS of screenshots during these type of boat events because more often than not there is some problem with receiving the correct bonus rewards, in the correct amounts!

Centennial Club
    Ah, i shoulda looked in bugs!

Yup, always need to know how many of these things you have before sending the boat as we have also seen that the prize itself sometimes isnít delivered.

It was dumb to schedule a permit event on January 1. A puzzle boat is schedule to arrive on the first of every month so unless you called a boat at 12:01 UTC yesterday (before the permit event started) when you woke up this morning and called a boat, it thought it was the puzzle one, which supersedes permits.

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Also remember if a boat is on its way to your farms before the event starts and then the events starts and the boat arrives it will not contain a scroll only boats that start heading to the farms after the event has started will contain a scroll
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    Also remember if a boat is on its way to your farms before the event starts and then the events starts and the boat arrives it will not contain a scroll only boats that start heading to the farms after the event has started will contain a scroll
    Already taken account of that... it's the boats after that first one that are still not getting the permits.

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    Already taken account of that... it's the boats after that first one that are still not getting the permits.

Yeah, this is a nasty glitch because not only did the January 1 puzzle boat bump the permit boat, it seems to be bumping ALL the permit boats which is just messed up.

a quick survey of my buddies and neighbors has told me that anyone who had their zebras complete is getting their permits no problem, and anyone who didn’t, isn’t.

Yes ridiculous, still waiting for first permit boat and the event is almost over.

Quote Originally Posted by wsi View Post
    Yes ridiculous, still waiting for first permit boat and the event is almost over.
    Same. I'm on my third boat, after two have given PPs, & this one hasn't got any special reward at all!