Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9 hours looking for war

9 hours looking for war

Hi everyone, is my clan de only who waiting many hours searching for wars? today i Wait for nine hours. Now y try again and we have 5 hours and still searching. What is the problem? Normally i Wait one or two hours, we have this problem this week. We are a group of adults and is important made wars only in the nigth.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    It would seem there are no clans searching for Classic War as CWL is starting in around 19 hrs. If you want to do the latter; I'd suggest you don't start a Classic War at all.

If you're insistant on starting a Classic War then wait until the sign up period (which is two days) is over.

you can only match if someone suitable is spinning at the same time.
    If you arent getting a hit, then nobody suitable is out there spinning at this time.
    It is quite likely, as LapDawg says, that not many clans are searching now, due to cwl starting soon.

I noticed you have limited war start times, so is an added complication..
    I just hit go and let it spin.. It can take over 20 hours for me to match, but I find a hit eventually, or it times out after 24 hours.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; December 31st, 2019 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    It would seem there are no clans searching for Classic War as CWL is starting in around 19 hrs. If you want to do the latter; I'd suggest you don't start a Classic War at all.

If you're insistant on starting a Classic War then wait until the sign up period (which is two days) is over.
    Maybe today is for that reason, but i have this problem for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post

Wao 20 hours waiting. Maybe is time to rest and Wait for the CWL 😔

Forum Master
    "only in the night".. a strange and narrow minded point of view, when wars last 2x24 hours and the opponent and all involved players could be from anywhere in the world.

.. the sun doesn't rise and set with YOU :-)

/Affront

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMambaRD23 View Post
    Hi everyone, is my clan de only who waiting many hours searching for wars? today i Wait for nine hours. Now y try again and we have 5 hours and still searching. What is the problem? Normally i Wait one or two hours, we have this problem this week. We are a group of adults and is important made wars only in the nigth.
    Well theres a few obvious factors to take in to consideration firstly today is new years eve so lots of clans wont be doing war searches today 2nd thing is cwl is set to start meaning less clans are wanting to do normal wars so if like me you are all about normal wars then really you need to change your war size to small wars eg 5v5 or 10v10 to increase your chances of getting a war thats what i did snd got a war in u der one hour and lastly examine your war team selection if its lopsided its harder to get a match with the limited clans dong searches right now
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMambaRD23 View Post
    Maybe today is for that reason, but i have this problem for a week.
    What is your clan tag?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Started a war late on the 31st. Matched in an hour.

We usually try to start cwl late on the second to give members max opportunity to get a trader BoH going into cwl. Three days may help someone with full DE catch a break.

It's quite normal in my clan . I think the main reason is we have a varied roster right from th 5 to 12 . It takes time but eventually we get a suitable match, I just start search and forget about it.