Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9 hours looking for war

Quote Originally Posted by Postal View Post
    It's quite normal in my clan . I think the main reason is we have a varied roster right from th 5 to 12 . It takes time but eventually we get a suitable match, I just start search and forget about it.
    TH5 to TH12 is quite a large gap, if you want quicker matches I would suggest replacing a couple low bases with something stronger.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    TH5 to TH12 is quite a large gap, if you want quicker matches I would suggest replacing a couple low bases with something stronger.
    True , tbh I was sceptical about getting a match even.. slowly after weeding out the baddies, we tend to only have people th7 and up.. match ups takes time but we get it eventually.

I put up the example of my clans line up. Still not sure about OPs line up , maybe that's the problem for them?

Posting to this thread as we have a similar problem.

We just started a clan and our lineup is 12 TH7, 17 TH6, 4 TH5, 5 TH4 and 2 TH3. I didn’t think our TH lineup was very spread out, so I assumed searching for CW would be really quick. However yesterday we searched for about 10 hours, then I cancelled and restarted the search. After 14 hours (so a day in total) finally found a match.

Any advice on how to match quicker? Should we not include the 4s and 3s maybe, or are there just not too many newer clans searching 40v40?
    Also, I restarted the search because I was told when the search takes longer, the matchup gets worse. Is this accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRag View Post

We just started a clan and our lineup is 12 TH7, 17 TH6, 4 TH5, 5 TH4 and 2 TH3. I didn’t think our TH lineup was very spread out, so I assumed searching for CW would be really quick. However yesterday we searched for about 10 hours, then I cancelled and restarted the search. After 14 hours (so a day in total) finally found a match.

Any advice on how to match quicker? Should we not include the 4s and 3s maybe, or are there just not too many newer clans searching 40v40?
    Also, I restarted the search because I was told when the search takes longer, the matchup gets worse. Is this accurate?
    Try to keep a 3 hall spread maximum, any more will make it harder to find clans similar.
    For us, we do 11-13s and match in like a minute or so

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRag View Post

there just aren't that many clans out there like this anymore. as your Halls go up it will be easier.

you might try just 7&6 or 7,6,5 or make your wars smaller. i can't imagine there are that many clans out there running wars this big with this many low level Halls.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    there just aren't that many clans out there like this anymore. as your Halls go up it will be easier.

you might try just 7&6 or 7,6,5 or make your wars smaller. i can't imagine there are that many clans out there running wars this big with this many low level Halls.
    agree with this.. as the accounts grow, the more clans that should become available to war with, so the quicker it will get..
    To be fair, i am more surprised that you found a 40v at that size..
    How does it look?

Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    Try to keep a 3 hall spread maximum, any more will make it harder to find clans similar.
    For us, we do 11-13s and match in like a minute or so
    This doesnt surprise me in the least.. It is as much the halls you are using as the spread.. the search pool will be huge

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    agree with this.. as the accounts grow, the more clans that should become available to war with, so the quicker it will get..
    To be fair, i am more surprised that you found a 40v at that size..
    How does it look?
    The matches we find are very fair, same TH lineups so far. Only that its taking a day to find them is kind of annoying. Will try with TH7 to TH5 next time and see what happens.