Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I can't play

I can't play

I can't play. My game is always closing...since 20days.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresadavid View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    There have been several reports of game crashing and other issues since the recent update. Hopefully, our Community Manager (Nick) will return shortly to address these. In the meantime, it helps the HD team if you state what device and operating system version you are currently using. Hang in there!

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

You might try freeing up some space by clearing cache files in apps such as Hay Day, Google Play Games, your browser and whatever apps you frequently use on your device.
    Make sure your Google Play Games app and Hay Day app is updated.

Will not help much if there is a bug in the game though.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    You might try freeing up some space by clearing cache files in apps such as Hay Day, Google Play Games, your browser and whatever apps you frequently use on your device.
    Make sure your Google Play Games app and Hay Day app is updated.

Will not help much if there is a bug in the game though.
    My telephone is Huawei cm l01 ,Android 5.1. Just now i can't play... some time ago i play every day . I Have all atualizy.

The last update stopped my device from working as well. Luckily it was my baby farm.

Fresh Spawn

Android, cant login since last maintenance!

My telephone is Huawei cm l01 ,Android 5.1. Just now i can't play... some time ago i play every day . I Have all atualizy.
    Im on Android too. I havent been able to play since update. Support has not helped. I have memory,cleared cache, nothing changed on my phone, only chane was the update. I do t have my id so cant uninstall. Im level 146 or 147 and have been playng several times a day for years. Someone please help! Derby is going to start. Missed 2 days of play now!

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by eVoice View Post
    Im on Android too. I havent been able to play since update. Support has not helped. I have memory,cleared cache, nothing changed on my phone, only chane was the update. I do t have my id so cant uninstall. Im level 146 or 147 and have been playng several times a day for years. Someone please help! Derby is going to start. Missed 2 days of play now!
    But the last update was in December 16th.. if you are stuck, you need to clear your device cache, reboot and in worst case re-install the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    The last update stopped my device from working as well. Luckily it was my baby farm.
    What exactly happens? The last update is from December 16th..
    What happens? I mean, at what point does it close? When you access a certain thing? If you can get into the game, try to sign out from Facebook from within the game, and then re-connect.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Fresh Spawn
    Facebook said you guys had a maintenance on Jan 20th. After that, i can't log in. Nothing updated in the app. I have done everything except uninstall. I emailed support again to get my ID. Cant reinstall until they help me i guess. Years of play, gone. Support ticket Re: [147169925] need id so i can uninstall
    Last edited by eVoice; January 22nd, 2020 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Added info

Fresh Spawn
    Uninstalled and reinstalled game (was connected to supercell id, facebook and google) so now i can finally connect to server. Valley wont load. Started, stopped game, restarted android phone. Nothing getting me into valley.

The games close when i try to open...