Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishing area crash

Fishing area crash

Hi guys, itís happening again on one of my farms. Right after the weekly offers came in.

FYI: After a number of tries it finally opened but when I tried to open the offers to take a picture, it crashed again and it does that consistently. Otherwise, I dropped nets and it was okay so it seems that I can play once I donít try to open the in-game currency tab.

My game is shutting down too every time I try to tap to go to the fishing area....
    Farm-id : #2VVVUQ2R
    Farmname Max
    level 103

Fresh Spawn
    When I touch the boat the game shuts down please help

Fishing

When I try to go to the fishing area, my game crashes. Please help!

Same here--I am going to try deleting/reinstalling the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SBardouleau View Post
    Same here--I am going to try deleting/reinstalling the game.
    no need to do that.

I just had it happen to my secondary farm. It was posted before that if you tap on the diamond shop advertisement then close it, you can then go to the fishing area. Makes you wonder if that was done intentionally so that players have to view the advertisement before they can play.

Just started again. My fishing area keeps resetting. i've updated the latest and clicked on the shop. Still continuously resetting.

Centennial Club
    Same here... The game reload and reload and reload.
    Fishing Area is destroyed!
    Please fix it...

I have been having problems with it crashing and closing the game sometimes when I go to the fishing area for weeks, but tonight it started crashing when I throw in a lure to fish, and then it is stuck in a loop of-loading screen/crash/loading screen/crash-even when I logged in on a dfferent device. Had to shut down the tablet, then reload the game, but when I threw in a lure to fish, it crashed and got stuck in the loop again. Hope they fix this soon, I need to fish.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Just started again. My fishing area keeps resetting. i've updated the latest and clicked on the shop. Still continuously resetting.
    Yes, the fishing area need a bugfix...