Thread: Happy!!!

Fresh Spawn

Happy!!!

I am so happy that you finally made it limited to buy items from the newspaper to build, it gives others a chance that actually do it right & not cheat to buy them. Thank you again. Makes the game so much more fun!!

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    How do you cheat to buy upgrades? And no offence your point of view doesnt take in to account the bigger picture it impacts us honest fair playing farmers to eg if our barn or silo is at a level were we just cant store both stock and upgrades the solution used to be create a mini farm and store upgrades in that barn instead then when ready to upgrade bring them back over in seconds flat to our main barns now it takes days to do this and the reason the cap was actually created was to stop a certain bot from grabbing all the upgrades sadly it still happens the only thing it has done is limit the bot to 80 a day while at the same time cause a lot of frustration in us tbe loyal farmers
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

I’m pleased you’re happy, it has wrecked a huge part of the game for many of us, who also play within the rules. You might never have traded, but many if us did.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Brina43 View Post
    I am so happy that you finally made it limited to buy items from the newspaper to build, it gives others a chance that actually do it right & not cheat to buy them. Thank you again. Makes the game so much more fun!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    How do you cheat to buy upgrades?
    OP, by cheating to buy upgrade materials, did you mean buying them somewhere else like a shady website instead of directly from Supercell? Please clarify. Thank you.

For those who haven't read the fascinating TOS, buying virtual goods in Hay Day via a method not authorized by Supercell is a breach of Terms of Service which we agreed to when we started to play HD.

And we must cease playing if we can't or won't comply with the Supercell TOS, IMO.

---
    Hallowed is the TOS

Acolyte Lynn
    December 31, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 1st, 2020 at 01:36 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Everyday at 23:59pm UTC i wait for the stroke of midnight. Transfer my 89 BEMs. Request 3. Wait another 23 hours 50 minutes. Happy!!!

I agree Brina. This was the best thing EVER to be done in the game. Seems the only people upset are the hoarders. Thank SC for making the game more balanced towards all players.

btw Iíve traded in past, still do now... I learned it doesnít have to be all about bems
    Last edited by SAGE214; January 2nd, 2020 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAGE214 View Post
    I agree Brina. This was the best thing EVER to be done in the game. Seems the only people upset are the hoarders. Thank SC for making the game more balanced towards all players.

btw I’ve traded in past, still do now... I learned it doesn’t have to be all about bems
    Some of us have to be hoarders if we want to upgrade our barns and silos. I need 180+ of each item to upgrade so it's really frustrating when I can't buy or trade for the items I need.

So true. I keep another 2 farms next to my main to be able to upgrade. Can't keep the 200+ tools each in my barn for my life.
    Level 130 Greece
    Farm tag: # 8YJRGQQYJ