Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Number of Farms

Number of Farms

I was just curious on how many farms everyone has.

Me and my Wife we both have 15 farms each ranging from level 35 to 114
    Daily Hay Day Player
    GC Paulfeath1974
    KIK Paulfeath1974

Currently LV93

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Thanks to Supercell ID, I have 3 farms. I play two casually and leave one dormant.

---
    Lynn
    December 30, 2019
    Supercellís CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more

I have 6, my S.O. has 4. One is a joint venture lol. Its just a matter of screaming: look a dead seagull! Where? Where? *snatch her phone*
    My main i am playing regularly, the baby ones not so much, mostly just some extra sugar and dairy and for growing normal crops so my main farm's silo and fields are free for wheating, no big deal, just extra fun. Wheating offsets the 80 EM limit somewhat, less trading EMs.
    Last edited by BULIGO; December 31st, 2019 at 03:47 PM.

PaulF, I am proud of you and your wife. I have a hard time keeping six farms going. You two are both champions! My six farms range from level 185 to 60. I am so thankful that Supercell gave us the ability to have more than one farm.

I have 7 farms now most were manly created for their barn and silo spaces and extra fields
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulF View Post
    I was just curious on how many farms everyone has.
    Me and my Wife we both have 15 farms each ranging from level 35 to 114
    Wow Paul ! They can be a mental drain trying to keep everyone of them in check. Just wondering, how many devices total you two have that are being used to operate them? It can be such hassle switching accounts with limited devices.

I run 5 farms in Valley, all in the same hood. All achieve the exclusive prize along with all worthy prizes available.
    My fleet does about 90 percent of the chicken collecting or this time , the sanctuary animal collection.
    Two of my farms I work on leveling up while I avoid XP on the support farms.
    I do not know about limitations on Supercell ID but Google backup can have basically unlimited accounts.
    I have played 3 farms in derby at same time. LOL. Gets to be a little intense for my pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtledove View Post
    PaulF, I am proud of you and your wife. I have a hard time keeping six farms going. You two are both champions! My six farms range from level 185 to 60. I am so thankful that Supercell gave us the ability to have more than one farm.
    Yes. I still think some things are unbalanced, like sugar etc. Just too many things need sugar. Maybe it's just me, but i would love to have 2 sugar mills, like the more than one smelters etc. Maybe locked behind some nasty high level or something. Right now, a second farm helps.

cant imagine having 15 farms is fun

I have 1 and it takes enough of my time so Im fine with just 1 haha

Call me old fashioned possum...but I just have the ONE. That takes far more of my time & brain space than I feel a game should! I can’t even contemplate having more farms.....
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I only operate one and can’t imagine having time to operate more so kudos. You all are definitely dedicated