Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Number of Farms

Centennial Club
    I couldn't play HD without multiple farms, people think that extra farms are too much work, but I think trying to do it all on 1 farm is way more work... I try to do some specific things to each farm, such as the farm that is all things cherries, juice, jam and popsicles, another supplies basic jams and strawberry ice cream, another apple jam, pie and vanilla ice cream... one cranks out white sweaters, pumpkin pie and hot chocolate for my favorite derby basket task... derby production tasks are my favorite, somewhere I've got a machine stacked and waiting...

I have a "regular" hood with 4 people and my 4 main farms (levels 92 - 56), and a second hood with just me and 3 more farms (levels 44-26)...

I also have only one town, on my first farm, and none of my farms have goats, donkeys or cats
    Last edited by heartgal; January 2nd, 2020 at 10:37 PM.

I have 2 - I started a baby farm 2 years ago now with the sole intention of seeing how far it can go without ever purchasing diamonds or striving to collect xp. It’s now a very successful little farm at level 82 playing as a sole hood in the Champions league simply supplying daily cheese and other dairy.
    Last edited by Sooty123; July 17th, 2020 at 06:26 AM.
    Farm 266 - Town 90
    Barn 14,600 - Silo 13,450
    99 Scrolls to go!
    kik: perky76

Cheers to you all. I can't even think about doing more than my one farm lol.

Still running 6, main every day, the 5 side kicks occasionally. Mainly for fishing. Yes, i am one of those weird ones, love fishing in hd and 15 holes are not enough for me.
    When i saw we will get 40 diamonds again, that was a strong incentive to work the valley on all 6. I did it with only hours to spare, but that left me totally exausted. The horror of getting 10 diamonds less than promised, was unimaginable.
    Last edited by BULIGO; July 17th, 2020 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulF View Post
    Me and my Wife we both have 15 farms each ranging from level 35 to 114
    Guessed you stopped at 15 coz can only squeeze 30 into a hood?

For people who have multiple farms... Are they all on the same Supercell ID? If so, How do you do that? If all the farms are on the same iPad, how to you switch from one farm to another?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheznatlavigne View Post
    For people who have multiple farms... Are they all on the same Supercell ID? If so, How do you do that? If all the farms are on the same iPad, how to you switch from one farm to another?
    OK I found it on YouTube “How to have more than one HayDay farm on one device” I now have a baby farm, too.