Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ♠️ Start-up clan looking for new players! ♠️ Focus on CW & CG ♠️

Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail5151 View Post
    Can you give any info on th spread? Aka how many of each th level. Doesn’t have to be exact or anything just curious. A little info about my self. Long time player of clash roughly a little more the 7 years of playing. I have 4 accounts 3 of them would not make the cut for your clan because of th level being to high but my newest is a near max th5 and is actively seeking a home for the for the time being
    Hi there! The current spread in our 40v40 war right now:

1 TH9, 4 TH8, 11 TH7, 18 TH6, 4 TH5 and 2 TH3. We have a couple TH9s benched who aren’t quite ready for war.

We’d be happy to have your TH5! What are the TH levels of the other accounts?

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerRag View Post
    Hi there! The current spread in our 40v40 war right now:

1 TH9, 4 TH8, 11 TH7, 18 TH6, 4 TH5 and 2 TH3. We have a couple TH9s benched who aren’t quite ready for war.

We’d be happy to have your TH5! What are the TH levels of the other accounts?
    Sent an in game request to join. I have a almost max th13 couple defenses and heroes left yet. Almost max th10 bk and walls left. 2 Th9s one with just bk left and the other is just used as a filler base for wars really. 2nd th9 has all level 1 defenses and max war troops pretty much. Also started another base thats a th5 about 3 weeks ago. Just about to go th6 on that one just a mine and pumps left on it

Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail5151 View Post
    Sent an in game request to join. I have a almost max th13 couple defenses and heroes left yet. Almost max th10 bk and walls left. 2 Th9s one with just bk left and the other is just used as a filler base for wars really. 2nd th9 has all level 1 defenses and max war troops pretty much. Also started another base that’s a th5 about 3 weeks ago. Just about to go th6 on that one just a mine and pumps left on it
    Awesome, good to have you! If at some point you want to join with your 9 or 10, you’re welcome to. We seem to be growing rather quickly, also because progress at the lower town halls is so fast now. ♠️

Currently winning our 13th consecutive war: 118-15. We have a few spots, so join up now if you like clan wars! We’ll also definitely max out the clan games that are coming up ♠️

A few spots opened up. We still haven’t lost a war so join now if you like to get those six packs!

We’re getting close to another perfect war ♠️ Join now if you’re a TH7, 8 or early 9!

New Clan

ChillPill is a new clan looking for new members who speak English

Quote Originally Posted by JTPEKKALATTE View Post
    ChillPill is a new clan looking for new members who speak English
    Why did you post that here? �� This is a thread for the clan Aces♠️High. You can create a thread for your clan in the Looking for clanmates section of the forum.

Join up now if you want to be in our CWL! PM me if you want a spot when the clan is full ♠️

Searching for CWL matches about 10 hours from now. Few spots left!