Thread: CWL Bronze League

CWL Bronze League

Hi everyone,

I remember a thread a while ago about most common TH lineups in the various CWL leagues, but canít seem to find it.

Anyways, anyone that knows what kind of lineups are currently in Bronze I to Bronze III? Trying to figure out if itís worth to sign up for CWL with a clan that just started.

Many thanks in advance.

I have posted typical rosters, but I don't have any data below crystal leagues for many months now.

However for bronze the answer is simple. If you can find 15 people who will mostly attack, then yes. The majority of attacks are missed in bronze. Don't worry if a clan has a TH or two advantage everywhere - you'll probably still beat them if you attack
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    I have posted typical rosters, but I don't have any data below crystal leagues for many months now.

However for bronze the answer is simple. If you can find 15 people who will mostly attack, then yes. The majority of attacks are missed in bronze. Don't worry if a clan has a TH or two advantage everywhere - you'll probably still beat them if you attack
    Totally agree with this..
    However, are you sure your clan will enter in Bronze..
    You will need all low bases, otherwise you will seed in a higher tier.

I’m curious, what does the bronze league map look like? The only league I haven’t seen.

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 49 Queen: 47 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    I’m curious, what does the bronze league map look like? The only league I haven’t seen.
    We got matched in Bronze III 30v30, map is completely grass green with trees everywhere.

Typical roster (of these 8 clans) is:

1 TH10-12
    2 TH9
    2 TH8
    3 TH7
    4 TH6
    7 TH5
    11 TH4

I don’t know about participation yet, but I’m expecting it to be fairly low.
    Last edited by RogerRag; January 4th, 2020 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRag View Post
    We got matched in Bronze III 30v30, map is completely grass green with trees everywhere.

Typical roster (of these 8 clans) is:

1 TH10-12
    2 TH9
    2 TH8
    3 TH7
    4 TH6
    7 TH5
    11 TH4

I don’t know about participation yet, but I’m expecting it to be fairly low.
    I don't think I'd want to go to bronze league, so much work for 50 medals or so.

I'm curious what kind of lineup you used to get to bronze league?