Thread: Game crash when using decorations in farm edit

Game crash when using decorations in farm edit

HeyaHope everyone has had a merry Christmas.Recently bought the third farm edit slot for 20 diamonds, and noticed that all the decorations in the decorations tab for when placing items are red boxes over the picture of the decor. Whenever I try and drag the decor, the game instantly crashes. This happens for all slots too, and is exclusively decoration items; anything like machinery or crops work fine. Any fix available or being worked on that is known about?Thanks!

Same problem here

Quote Originally Posted by SacredCheese View Post
    HeyaHope everyone has had a merry Christmas.Recently bought the third farm edit slot for 20 diamonds, and noticed that all the decorations in the decorations tab for when placing items are red boxes over the picture of the decor. Whenever I try and drag the decor, the game instantly crashes. This happens for all slots too, and is exclusively decoration items; anything like machinery or crops work fine. Any fix available or being worked on that is known about?Thanks!
    Im having the same problem. It would be great to get some sort of response to this. Thanks

Do you both have the latest Hay Day update?

I seem to remember this was an issue for a lot of players a little while ago when there was an update to the game. I think it was fixed with a mini optional update.

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    Do you both have the latest Hay Day update?

I seem to remember this was an issue for a lot of players a little while ago when there was an update to the game. I think it was fixed with a mini optional update.
    See this thread...

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...o-more-working

Fresh Spawn
    Hey,
    I had the same issue before updating the game but when I updated it it worked great and I had no bugs.
    I hope that would work for you too.

Last edited by burbigo1; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:19 PM.

Yes I have the latest update. Using iOS.