Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3rd boat did not give puzzle piece and next boat also does not display a puzzle piece

Trainee
    I heard back from support, they could see from their logs that I had completed the 3rd boat but hadn’t got the piece. They suggested that I finish the event with as many boats as I could, but definitely 2 more to qualify for the balance pieces and to get back to them after the event and they would look at the logs and credit the pieces.

I’ve contacted them after I’ve finished the requisite boats, actually did one extra as I had a crate booster on, and I’m still waiting to hear back from them.
    GC: PJ1610
    KIK: PJ1610

Follow-up ... after I sent a formal complain to ingame support ... I received a 'box' from the postman ...
    containing 2 puzzle pieces ... I am still 'robbed' of 1 ... usually I do all 5 but now 2 + 2 is better than nothing

Trainee
    Contact support again, they can review your logs and see how many boats you’ve done. If you’ve done all five, you should be able to get them to credit the missing piece.
    GC: PJ1610
    KIK: PJ1610

That’s encouraging. If I hadn’t read about people successfully getting puzzle pieces after support checked the logs, I never would have bothered to send a report with my statistics. I have my report in and am waiting for my box from Alfred!

Farm Level 128 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

The bug moves to the valley ... saved my tokens to afford 1 puzzle piece in the valley rewards ...
    Today a batch of rewards unlocked ... and ... the puzzle piece that I was waiting for is now ...

"Not available"

Have to write to Help and Support ... again ... to 'unlock' it !

I heard back from support and let’s just say that I won’t be bothered trying to contact them again. For those who have had success with in game support, ie. a human being, even if your issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you are the lucky few.

for those who get into the automated “system”, nothing but frustration. New low today

I first heard back from “support” telling me that I should choose a different option, so I replied about my issue and they sent a new message saying that they had already responded and told me that after a while I could contact them again about another issue.

I am so done with support
    Last edited by WussyPuss; December 31st, 2019 at 04:01 PM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I haven’t heard back from them, but at least it’s didn’t get a rude reply I suppose. It’s a joke.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)