Thread: ⭐ Level 42, Active, Derby, Trader 🐎

Trainee

⭐ Level 42, Active, Derby, Trader 🐎

Hey,

I'm looking for a new neighbourhood! You see, I took a full year pause (due to personal reasons), which forced me to leave my old one. My friend, however, recently got me back into the game, since she recently started playing it. We are both active players who are searching for a new one!

I'm looking for a quite Derby focused hood, (nine tasks, 320 points each, 10th being optional.) However, I want a neighbourhood that lets us opt out if necessary. Since life always comes with unexpected turns. I'm also into trading — helping each other out!

We are both from Sweden, (UTC+01:00), my account is level 42; however, I've been playing on and off for many years, this is my fifth account, so I would say I'm pretty experienced. My friend is currently level 27, and considerably new to the game. She is going strong, however! We would (obviously) like to join a neighbourhood together. If she doesn't meet your neighbourhoods requirements, it would be very helpful if you could make an exception for her!

Regards,
    Simon.
    Last edited by Simcn; December 28th, 2019 at 09:33 PM.

Hi, I am the leader of the blue lobsters. We are an old neighborhood with a few players left. Most were family children who went to college or others stopped playing. We are looking for new neighbors. We like doing the derby, all nine tasks with the option to opt out. We are English speaking, based in the US. We would love to have you both come check us out. If you are interested please let me know. I will drop the required level so your friend can join.
    Pm Taw13
    tag#2qcolj9v
    Last edited by Taw13; December 29th, 2019 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Wrong number

Quote Originally Posted by Simcn View Post
    Hey,

I'm looking for a new neighbourhood! You see, I took a full year pause (due to personal reasons), which forced me to leave my old one. My friend, however, recently got me back into the game, since she recently started playing it. We are both active players who are searching for a new one!

I'm looking for a quite Derby focused hood, (nine tasks, 320 points each, 10th being optional.) However, I want a neighbourhood that lets us opt out if necessary. Since life always comes with unexpected turns. I'm also into trading — helping each other out!

We are both from Sweden, (UTC+01:00), my account is level 42; however, I've been playing on and off for many years, this is my fifth account, so I would say I'm pretty experienced. My friend is currently level 27, and considerably new to the game. She is going strong, however! We would (obviously) like to join a neighbourhood together. If she doesn't meet your neighbourhoods requirements, it would be very helpful if you could make an exception for her!

Regards,
    Simon.
    Hello Simcn,

If you’re still looking for a new home, try us out - FAITH IN ACTION! You can view our thread under the Recruitment tab. We are fun, active, chatty, and very helpful! 🤗

Will lower level for you both to join. Please reply if interested.

Hope to see u soon!
    Amanda