Thread: Tips and tricks on how to get people to see your posts

Lightbulb Tips and tricks on how to get people to see your posts

Trick one find a popular post that you like and say something nice. Why you would do this is because that person that made the post might think it's a nice comment and they might go check out your posts. Trick two comment on a lot of posts so the person that made the post sees the comment and the other people that made a comment will see that and check out your other posts.tip one don't comment mean things because the post maker will automatically not like the comment and not pay attention to go look at your posts. I hope you fond this post helpful.Tips and tricks on how to get people to see your posts two coming tomorrow!!
    Last edited by MasonTheKing; December 28th, 2019 at 07:11 AM.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    First of all, welcome OP to the CoC subforum. And thank you for sharing your tips and tricks.

My only tip which I use often is to write posts which may be helpful to other readers. If my posts turn out to be amusing, insightful, or interesting, it's pure luck and not skill on my part.

---
    Lynn
    December 27, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 28th, 2019 at 06:57 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Thanks for the tips!

The Lost Little Growlithe DeltaDroid4's Avatar
    /
    I recommend using a large font to attract attention.
    It's annoying but it catches everyone's eyes easily -
    including sharp-eyed moderators.

Helpful formatting goes a long way - you'll hold their attention longer and they will find it easier to read your post.

For example:
    Trick one: find a popular post that you like and say something nice. Why you would do this is because that person that made the post might think it's a nice comment and they might go check out your posts.

Trick two: comment on a lot of posts so the person that made the post sees the comment and the other people that made a comment will see that and check out your other posts.

Break up paragraphs. Use quotations! Proper punctuation and prose can go a long way as well - not to mention that a picture is worth a thousand words

Being popular on the forums helps too! Thanks to the casual discrimination against fresh spawns on these forums, people are far more likely to read your posts if you're a Millennial Club - or maybe one of those big bold Moderators...
    Last edited by DeltaDroid4; December 30th, 2019 at 03:43 PM.

You really have too much time on your hands :smirk:
    Checking empty spaces in signatures again, huh? :smirk:
    | Level 12 | PB: 5386 | Donations: 68K | Day Old Haggis | Contest Winner |

Send me a VM. Literally say anything but please do it. It takes 2 seconds.
    People these days have 3 second attention spans

Make sure

to

break it up

so people

stay focused
    15k Posts | 8k VMs | 8k OT Posts

31k Total Actions: Forum Record

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village

Cool Forum recognition

1. Post the phrase “MAKE ME MOD” as much as possible in as many places as possible throughout the forum. The goal is to increase your post count higher than the current mods.
    2. When the mods see your posts—and they will—be sure to insult them and break as many rules as possible.
    3. Now, the next step is very important. The mods are probably plotting to ban you because they fear your higher post count threatens them. When they warn you to stop breaking the rules or else be banned, tell them you will fire all of the GASPs and give them lots of cat pictures.
    4. Refresh the webpage and enjoy your new orange mod badge for a brief moment.
    5. Finally, use your new authority to ban KookyKO for posting such a ridiculous suggestion on the forums!
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO